Reviews for The New Girl: A Parody
continue
brightsol chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Lmao! Like omagosh, this was so figgen hilarious! ;D
syd004 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Wait wait wait, if it ISN'T Opposite Day, than it actually IS Opposite Day, HOWEVER if you own him only on Opposite Day you own him every other day, which is actually only Opposite Day. Of course, that's assuming it's Wednesday of Septembuary in the third moon cycle, and you wear blue on the twenty third.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
ASAP? Your story currently hasn't been updated for about two years. But do try to be fast. This is a good story! I like how you portray the sue as totally out of touch with reality, and how she makes Danny sick, literally. Keep up the good work!
Kinola chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Like, OMG, why aren't you continuing? This is so hysterical! XD
The Fangirling Gourgeist chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
XD I love this. So. Damn. Much!
The Fangirling Gourgeist chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Desu is actually what you use after saying a noun in certain sentences. Like, Watashi wa Angie desu, or I am Angie desu. It's confusing, I know, but at least you know that it's not anything...strange...

Anyways, great story! It's hilarious! (Also, I now hate when sues use improper Japanese because I'm currently taking a class in it. Whoa, note to self: quit rambling about things that don't relate to the story.)
joethehero2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
It's nice to see a parody of Mary Sue fics from the perspective of the put upon canon character. Do you plan to continue this?
LandofMidnightRain chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I feel sooooooo bad for Danny. Susan sounds insane. In the literal sence of the word.
MidnightRain
Noip13 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
The only thing funnier than REAL Mary Sue stories...is MS parodies. Why? They're SO BLATANTLY RIDICULOUS! Hee hee hee..

Hope you publish, probably not going to happen, oh well...
j158n chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
*burst into laughter*she sang *gasp for air*sam is his girlfriend shes CREEPY C-R-E-E-P-Y id hav nightmares i really feel bad 4 him my eyes r gold they change with my emotion i hav purple streaks in my hair ill keep ur secret safe god thats funny ROTFLOL! XD XD XD XD
Guitar Amateur chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
This... is a scary story.

I love it, but not because of the Sue-bashing notes. (Seriously. It's just baby-writing. BABY-WRITING! I have a few Sues tucked away in their cribs that, I think, one of which has an eternity potion and the other which is now... a demon-toddler. Ah. Ehe... metaphors. Gotta luv'em.) BUUUT- it's genuinely interesting. Really funny. Good writing. And- it's scary. I love it.

Mmmm... horror...

-Minnow-fish
HalloweenHowl chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
omigod Please update this! This is seriously got to be the most hilarious thing ever to be written! XD
Phantom Splash chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Bwahahaha! XD I love this! You really need to update, lyk, NAO! :O
Mak8907 chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
UPDATE PLEASE!

seriously though, this parody is freaking genius!