Reviews for Perfect E q u a t i o n
storycreater chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ooh~ SWEET! I just LOVE your oneshots XD

I like how you gave all Kingdom Hearts male characters their own uniqueness. Keep it up D
OriginalCopy chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! I loved this! I love the prequel too and I love how youi connected the two! :3

So much love! :D

Anyway, happy birthday to LivingHerOwnFairyTale! Hope you had a good day and Swanna, nice to see you writing again! :D Tol' nex time!
lilaclia chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I jumped at this update!

I just re-read the prequel to this a couple of days ago too!

I love the whole equation theme and the fat that you were able to make a sequel for RokuNami too, that's great! And this is the one you did for my birthday, THANK YOU! I have to write something for you now too, I'll get on that very soon.

The interaction between Roxas and Sora was funny and I definetly was not expecting Roxas to sing a song at the end there, that was unexpected.

"He was no prince for that fact, no knight because she wasn't in trouble, no warrior of that such because there wasn't a need for violence, and too out-going to be considered mysterious. Romeo is suitable however he doesn't want their relationship to perish eventually. Roxas was the sweet melody that surrounded her senses leaving her feeling dazed—his voice calm and soothing and his presence that comforted her."

I would have to say that, THAT was really well-written and I read it over a couple of times because it sounded so poetic.

Great fic, and thank you so much!