Reviews for Confessions of A Broken Heart
Melissa chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
this was sooooo awsome! i loved it i cried a little cuz i hate to think of any ofthese boys sad or hurt but ths as so good -) just great job!
RainTastesGood chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
aaaaaaaaawwwwwww that was so sweet! it felt so real. it's my first big time rush review. I have that beautiful feeling that you have when you read a confort story like this one!.

well done :).
Hortense Mitchell chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I had the overwhelming urge to say "AWWW!" outloud really loud- so I did. My mother looked at me strange. Yeah ok. That was cute. I love how James was the one having problems, and not Logan, like in every other story. :)
kayla hobbie chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Ok i have a few words to say. first i think all of big time rush is hot. and im hot single and live in l.a. i want to marry one of u! i also love sex
Falling to Fly chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Broooooooomaaaaaaance!:) James and Logan will always win together, forever:)

So this had my two favorite BTR elements rolled into one. First there was the Jagan friendship, which like I said, totally wins forever. Then there was all of the Jangst, which if you didn't know is my reading/reading obsession:) Lastly, there was the pure fantasticness of it all. Great job.:)

Divorce is a hard thing. My parents aren't divorced, so I don't have much personal experience with it, but I've had friends who've gone through, and sometimes it can really hurt. I feel for James. You did a really great job with the subject.

I loved it all!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I loved it. Because I have a serious addiction to anything to do with James and Logan disorder. I've recently been diagnosed with Jagan's Disease. Lol. Not just slash because I actually like that pairing a lot but I love the BROMANTIC relationship between them. Anyway. I thought this was sweet and I wanted to hug both of them. :)
me chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
gasp! how culd u have no reviews this is hearttouching. loveeeee it