Reviews for Watchful Eyes
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 1/21
OMG I kinda realized that's true. And I have two teddy bears in my room. One gigantic one, given by my dad, who gets to hear all my bad days in school and one, given by my guy friend who I'm in love with, who hears me complaining about his giver. My gosh that's funny! LOL :D
Rocketrae350 chapter 1 . 1/12
This was quite different from the normal Delena fanfics, I really enjoyed the humorous pov of the teddy bear.
Lady Mythology chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Cute! I love Teddy and I wish that was a theme every time Damon is in Elena's room. :)
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING. AND FLUFFY. IM SENDING IT TO ALL MY DELENA FRIENDS. THANKS FOR WRITING THIS.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was super cute and unique!11 I loved every second of this, they are so awesome together.
Leandril chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
That was so cute :)
myallconsuminglove chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hai! Well this is very cute , haha its adorable reading about DE in teddys perspective! Btw I like how you ended it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is so good!
9linn8 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
awwww so sweet:) I love it:)
blank canvas of me chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Amazing. I Love Teddy!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I LOVE teddy's view! I never thought about that, but you've given me inspiration. awesome job! off to read your chaptered delena. you are one helluva writer! I do hope you continue with more Delena fanfics soon!
XhiseyesX chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is absolutely adorable... I love stories from unusual points of view
Girl Next Door 92 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Right, so how could I not favourite this story? I love Teddy. My parents sold mine in a garage sale when I turned ten.
Footlights chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
A story from such a unique perspective, it's unforgettable, and so adorable too. Teddy's viewpoint seems simple and pure, but also very insightful. Every little scene tugs at the heartstrings. How could I not love it? Many thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this is probably one of cutest one-shots i have ever read! i absolutely LOVED the idea of narrating it from teddy's perspective cause he's "seen" everything elena has dealt with in the confines of her room. so adorable, and i especially loved the line "My mom once told me that a teddy-bear is a girl's guardian – he's there when she needs the comfort, and he watches her make her way through life." so cute! awe i love my first teddy bear too :)