Reviews for Watchful Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this is probably one of cutest one-shots i have ever read! i absolutely LOVED the idea of narrating it from teddy's perspective cause he's "seen" everything elena has dealt with in the confines of her room. so adorable, and i especially loved the line "My mom once told me that a teddy-bear is a girl's guardian – he's there when she needs the comfort, and he watches her make her way through life." so cute! awe i love my first teddy bear too :)
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
damn, this is so cute and adorable and AMAZING and hysterical, i was laughing so hard, i love Teddy!
Samwise chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was amazingly adorable and sweet. Loved the fresh perspective on Delena.
nony chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
oh my god this made me laugh so hard. you have a talent, my friend.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is the best thing EVER.
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is a new perspective on Damon and Elena; it's really sweet and I liked it.
Wyrsa chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Literally had me cooing an 'awwwwww'.
Dreamthrower chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
So nice. Loved it:).

(I am getting mental images of Teddy mysteriously appearing one morning in a Team Damon T-shirt. Would love that to happen on the show:p ).
SpicyBG chapter 1 . 8/21/2011

And that's about as coherent as I can make this review :P

I love it, this is sooo, sooo sweet. Teddy is very perceptive, and totally a Delena shipper ;)
byebyebirdy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I think I'm going to cry at how sweet that was!
221B-elieve chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh my god! so amazing! i love it, and it's great to know teddy is team damon! hahah :) this was so pretty
camiferz chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is so adorable! From Teddy's eyes. :-)

I love how that teddy bear is Delena's thing. Great job on the writing!
HeartBreakMystique chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I just have one word; awwwwwwww :D
lizziebells chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Oh my God! I love this so much! :) Teddy could probably become one of my favorite characters on the show! I love Teddy. And you, for writing this! That was really awesome :)
Advanceforeverandafterr chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! I read it for the first time when you posted it and right now I just read it for the fourth time. the first 3 times I didn't review because I didn't know what to say, but now I finally came to a conclusion that I should review my MOST favourite story. to explain how much I love this, can I just say , that I've read almost 650 Delena stories and this piece of your is truly at the top! I love the last scene! thank you for such an awesome story and thank you for making me smile every time I read it.
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »