Reviews for Watchful Eyes
a Happy Psychosis chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Cutesy. Thing. Ever.

Seriously.

So amazingly original and brilliant, and you even gave it a happily ever after! LOVE IT!
niania86 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is the "awwww" kind of story... Cute & sweet - loved it! :)
Delenalover chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is awesome! Loved the way you conceptualized it through the teddy..

Loved reading it..
cherryblossom1031 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!

i luv teddy!

how did get the idea of writing the story in teddy's pov?

how cute!

great job:)
HotDamon chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
this is so cute. to read the scenes from teddys point of view! :)

i love this teddy, he is cool.

i have a quick question: i am from austria in europe and i like your oneshot so much, so i want to ask if i am allowed to translate it in german? i would write a link to your story and all, i wouldn't write it as my own story! :) but i found your story so nice and sweet that i thought that people who can't speak english could read it too. :) if i'm allowed. write me a mail please.

so again: great story, teddy is the coolest! :) he likes damon, so i can't dislike him. :)

greetings HotDamon
Zoraya Windwalker chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
AAAWWWW!

I had this stupid, silly smile on my face, all through that story.

to write everything out of the few of Teddy, that was GENIUS!

Fantastic job!
JeanneFate-x chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh gosh!

I think you made Teddy my favorite character. (:

This is so wonderful, romantic, heartbreaking, and the ending makes it all worth the tears and arguing - I fully agree with Teddy here.

I wish they'd make more Delena scenes... and it would be nice to have some fun ones, not just the heartbreaking ones. But if all else fails, we still have fanfiction, and yours is one of the best I've read for a while.

Asu91 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh my God, this is so sweet! Thank you for writing it!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh this was adorable! And I really liked the third-person POV for Damon and Elena's relationship. Nice job! :)
Courtney chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Love Teddy
Delenaxoxo chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
awesome, I'm glad Damon and elena get together
Titanica chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I love the point of view of this story; I can honestly say that it is the most creative perspective I've ever seen taken to the Damon/Elena relationship, and that your execution of the plot through his eyes was amazing. Thank you for writing this story.
iceangel41788 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I loved your story! The idea was so origional.
deepoceaneyes chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aww this was so cute and precious! I loved it! And thank you so much for the happy ending! All of us Delena shippers need that hope right now!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »