Reviews for Shades of Sin
OPOSOJOJ chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Interesting, I like it so far!
fangrl01 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Holy smokes. Just discovered this very intriguing Darkward. Do please continue this tale. My mind is abuzz with all the possibilities.
BreGurl23 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
hurry up with chapter 3 please
BellaCullenObsessed chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
good story
rcherry1977 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
woah! This is a dark edward! I love it! thanks!~
AmberEyes01 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Wow I love your Darkward.. really intriguing, I cant wait for the next chapter!
SilliBobbi chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Intriguing start! I liked the decriptive quality of your writing. The way you described the manor, Bella's walk around the estate, the murder of black crows against the snow white surroundings, the twins, Edward's appearance, etc., really helped set an ominous (and creepy!) tone. It reminded me of the settings of those Vincent Price movies made back in the late 60s/70s based on Edgar Allen Poe stories - which seems spot on based on your summary.

I realize this isn't going to be a fluff piece, but I'm also hoping it isn't going to be just a tale of abuse either. I'd love for Bella to be more than just a helpless victim - to have some inner strength or measure control over her circumstance or her reaction to it and to Edward. Dark tales are ALWAYS more compelling if the heroine/hero is able to level the playing field or turn the tables in some way... I have a sneaking feeling you know this *grins*, and that you're planning to deliver a good psychological thriller!

I'm looking forward to reading more!
melissamary55 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
wow really good i cant wiat to read waht will happen next with bella and edward update soon
cat5050 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
So different, but Harlequin-ish to this point.

Writing is well done.

Let's see where you will take us.
sami69 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
looking forward to the next chapter8-)
lambcullen chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
creepy! You know I love it, and want more!

xx
LolaQ chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Nice and creepy in a fantastic way- loved the imagery with the birds with the backdrop of the manor.

I have mixed feelings about Darkward in general. However, your potrayal makes Darkward sexy in strange but... elegant way that we rarily see in fanfics.

Excited for more!
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
wow that was great loved it
lovingit3 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Loved seeing the dark side of Edward! Great chapter!
Phantom Of FFN chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Whoa...Edward's really creepy...hmmm...but I like your version of Darkward.