Reviews for The Tempus Mirror
Nytefyre chapter 5 . 8/6/2017
Interesting start. Too bad there's no more.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Canadian lamp chapter 5 . 6/4/2017
This is really heckin good! I love it, thank you for writing, I appreciate you :)
fishertowers chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
What a different side of TMR to see! Can't wait to see another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Ok, I know that I should be commenting on Rise of the King, but I don't know if you look at the reviews there or not. So here, goes, if you're reading this, you can't do this to the sequel. I loved both stories, and it sucks that you're not updating. Rise of the King deserves better. So please, I'm begging. Please, finish the story! I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that feels this way, and it's very disappointing to see one of my most beloved fanfiction series go abandoned this way.
Tommy14 chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
Great to read another chapter. I enjoyed watching Harry get through the obstacle course and his meeting with Tom.
Temporal Distortions chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE I know I'm spamming but please this story is awesome. Seriously. No kidding. Just update!
NotJustOneFandome chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
I love this story! I seem to have a little thought. Shouldn't Harry also treed his ground carefully? Think about if Riddle where to go into Harry's mind and know that he where to be defeated by Harry because the spell bounced back. Then he would just send some one else to kill Harry. He wouldn't even need Peter on his team, heck he would already know where the Potters where living already. What if he killed Harry's grandfather, therefore Harry would never exist. Harry is the greatest danger to him self.
GuidingHand chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
It is a fun read. To bad it looks like it has been discontinued.
FluffyBubbleFire chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Please update...Im really excited to see how Tom reacts!
I love this story so far; its original and intriguing, so please continue it soon!
CoffeeLover9920 chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I was so excited to see what happened next. Then I saw when she last updated...
Yulisa chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
update?
Nytefyre chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Fun start... too bad there isn't any more.

Thanks for posting.
Der Puppenmacher chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
this chapter was great
i loved the obstacles but i think the dementors were a tad too much
please update *puppy eyes*
Der Puppenmacher chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
good chapter
but i think harry is too much of a showoff (though everything he said was true)
being in another time he should want to keep a low profile so he doesn't catch the attention of the wrong people
Der Puppenmacher chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
good chapter again
as far as i know minerva wasn't married so you'll have to make up a story as to why her name changed to McGonagal