Reviews for The Emerald Rose

its toooooo coooool
Rosie Lovecraft chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
lovelovelove!
Science-Fantasy93 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Hilarious chapter, I'm looking forward to more! I loved the dream, and I would love to see another one, so I'm voting for choice number 1 :)
ButterflykissesHermione chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

-raises hand- I'll help with the lemons. I'm awesome at writing them. And don't do a dream sequence from Draco's POV. Just put in more funny!
Wolfwifey0611 chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
love it so far :) cant wait for more! ...and maybe no second dream
Snapesbloodredneko chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Hmm hard decision on that one Honestly keep writing i like this story so far and like that Dobby isn't dead i loved dobby.
AccioBeer chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Wonderful chapter. The little lemon squeeze was great, I'm looking foward to more!
star.light.star.bright05 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
this chapter was so amazing! the dream was unexpected but a great addition to the story. as i liked the dream, my vote is for another dream! so, option 1 i guess! please, please, please update soon! this story is so addicting!
Kitty Kat Witch chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
i vote 1. i would love to see the dream from dracos pov.
Cureallisabook chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Continue in this writing pattern please! i do so enjoy it!
rachel0525 chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
OH GREAT CHAPTER! Loooooovin the ending. I vote for 1! Another dream! Pweeeez
Utasora chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Beautiful chapter. Hermione is acts a little OoC, but that's alright _

Hmmm Perhaps 1? I like the thought of Draco's view on a dream.
Flurry of Freezing Flames chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
I love how you have a vote at the end of each chapter, and I like 1 and 2, but I'd prefer 2, because that would be something to see, plus maybe Draco could bring Harry to see his parents' portraits, or did Hermione say something to the portraits about that in the chapter before this one? doesn't matter. If Ron found out, meh. and if Draco pisses her off... yeah, I could see that happening too, but still my choice is that Harry finds out. Can't wait to see what happens.
Cureallisabook chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
oh i definitely vote for #4. Thought i really like #2 as well. So can i vote for both somehow. Maybe have Blaise and Harry team up to help Draco after he pisses off Hermione.
Utasora chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Beautifully written. Draco seems a bit out of character, but we all do when we're in love ;) Haha, you've caught his personality quite well, however. As for voting, I'll have to say number 1, because I'm a little dirty like that xD Maybe it changes Hermione's feelings about Draco when she sees how incredibly sexy he is? :D