Reviews for This Too Will Pass
Dolly23 chapter 15 . 5/31/2009
I hope that u come back with more soon
curbsidepuke chapter 15 . 3/3/2007
This is insanley good, I can only hope that one day it'll be finished.
oval chapter 15 . 7/13/2006
Okay, this story hasn't been touched in four years so it looks unlikely that you're ever going to update it. That's a shame because I'd love to know what happens and you totally left me hanging! Your portrayal of what Connie is going through is so great and I especially like Julie in this, she's so sweet and it was painful to read about Connie shooting her down when all she was trying to do was help. Plus she and Portman are too cute together.
account-deleted-1990 chapter 15 . 10/8/2005
Great story!

Hope that you will upddate it someday!

It is great :D
ILOVEGUYAND DWAYNE chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Wow a great fic! its totally realistic! you just have to finish writing it coz we all know that guy and connie need to get back together!
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 15 . 7/21/2003
Really good, i enjoyed it so much!

there definately should be another chapter added.
sarah chapter 5 . 6/14/2003
OMG im so sorry about my last review! i didnt realize i was taking it out of context! for some reason i was thinking that Celine lived in MN! haha im an idiot sometimes!

-Sarah
sarah chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
hi! omg i love all your stories! just onme quick thing-

“No you won’t. Maybe you can get away with that in Minnesota, but not here. Appearance is important. Labels are important.”

well, Eden Hall is supposed to be in MN..i know this because i used to live in MN, and I went to a very expensive school there that Eden Hall was modeled after...so much so, that it was filmed at my school..which i was at on a hockey scholarship...im tellin ya-if i had only gone to the jr goodwill games, i could so be julie the cat! (im a goalie also!) i love this story, and Limpet, which is the only other one ive read so far, but im gonna read all of them! write back to me please! (that is, if you have time!)

-Sarah
Sarwenaletari Elanesse chapter 15 . 6/3/2003
I hope you finish this story soon. I really feel for Connie. I also hope Julie and Portman get together. I understand the desire to get skinny by any means possible and have in the past been both anorexic and bulimic at the same time, i would go as long as i could without eating and when i finally did eat it would make me sick that i did, and i would throw it up. I would love to see an end to this story, just because it is a real life situation, even if it doesnt land you in the hospital.
k chapter 15 . 3/14/2003
I read the whole thing and I love what you have so far...please write more soon. I love the whole Julie Portman thing.
allison chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
i really like this story. will u make chapter 16 please. i want portman and julie to gets together

your story is cool, awesome, excellent

allison
Alison224 chapter 15 . 12/30/2002
OMG You totally need to update this story or better yet finish it! It's sooo awesome. Excellent job, I can't wait to read what happens next :)

Liz :)
Joyful chapter 13 . 4/23/2002
okay, so the first time I read this, I thought that Connie was just missing her period because of the anorexia, but now I see. I can't believe I missed that! I was such an idiot! Hurry up & finish this, Star! !
Joyful chapter 15 . 4/11/2002
This story is really good, hurry it up and finish it! But it reminds me a LOT of that movie "A Secret B/w Friends" keep up the good work, and write quicker!
Joyful chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
I think I can see where this is going, and I like it. It's not exactly original, but it is original for MD, methinks. Keep up the good work!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »