Reviews for A Lily and Remus Friendship Story
awesomeninja09 chapter 1 . 9/20
This is a very interesting story, but there are a few things that I'd like to point out. While the friendship between Remus and Lily is obvious (that's a good thing), the characters don't seem to be completely developed. For example, in the line '"Sirius, mate," said Remus. "Can you please refrain to shouting the male anatomy while people are eating?",' you could have included what Remus and Lily': faces looked like. Something like... '"Sirius, mate," Remus'a voice was strangely high pitched as he leaned a couple inches away from his friend. His face was red and continued to look more and more like a tomato at a steady pace. "Can you please refrain from shouting the male anatomy while people are eating?"

I know that that might not be the best example, but that's about as good as it's going to get. I know that this was posted a long time ago, so you've probably improved your skills, I just thought that you might like constructive criticism so that you know if you've improved at all.

Thank you for using your time to read and go over this review! You're amazing!

AN09
You got me in the feels! :'(
But great story anyways! :)
Kiwi Mango chapter 3 . 3/11
Yet again (but just miness funny) very sweet, cute, happy, and sad.
Kiwi Mango chapter 2 . 3/11
Again very cute, happy, sweet, funny and also a little sad. Actually it quite a bit sad Lilly nor James ever got to see Harry go off to Hogworts nor many things before and after that. I loved all that Remus remember of Lilly and I'm glad that she stop him from saying goodbye for good telling him that they well still do the stuff the did before her and James were married even if James doesn't like it. I believe he didn't mind that she continued to follow special things with Remus he sill had ting that he did with Sirius so why should he stop her from hanging out with Remus.
Kiwi Mango chapter 1 . 3/11
Very cute, sweet, funny, happy and a little sad. Loved all of Remusand Lilly favoritemoment from their sevenyears at Hogworts. I'm happy to read that Lilly and Remus are still very good friend's .
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
This is so *sniff* saaaadddd! :(
LilyLunaPotter chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
A heartwarmign storyt
MidnightSapphire15 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
This was very sweet!
birchermuesli chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is really sweet, aww. :) You depict the friendship between Lily and Remus really vividly, whilst not making it boring to read.