Reviews for Brothers and Friends
Joy Dean chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
VERY well written story. Not too many adjectives. Excellent characterization. Keep up the good work!
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is one of the best stories I've read in a long while! So good, in fact, that I'm not sure I can give it its proper praise. (I've had this review window open FOREVER trying to figure out what to say. XD) Perfectly in character and I loved it from beginning to end.

Goes in my favorites for sure. :)
arcadii chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I hope that you have more Brides stories (especially centering around Joshua) just waiting to be written. I enjoyed this very much and would love an encore - perhaps Josh could visit his friend David at his art school. There's no telling what kind of trouble the two of them could get up to. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Jen chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Great story! It summed all the characters up perfectly like Jason never stops talking and even the way you wrote Biddies lines like "weellll" lol. Loved it!

Jen
Cecile chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Just discovered there is a new story for HCTBs. Read it and enjoyed this. Hope you plan to write another for HCTBs. Would like to see a romantic story about Jason with a new love and possibly marriage.
christinaSR chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
WoW..loved the story...you write beautifully. It has been a LONG time since I read a fanfiction for HCTB...what a very charming story! I'd love to read even more if you have the urge?Thanks for making my day-CSR