Reviews for Never Alone
FlashpointAddict chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
this is awesome! are you thinking about adding another chapter?
MaySampa chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
So cute!

*.*

Little McSwareks...

Hehehe

See ya
Hope06 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
great song and perfect for them as for the postcar adorable and very believable as Sam is like that protective

awww the news and the proposal all in one night awwww
sloancharity chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
loved it. a really cute ending
NothatRose chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Thank you Cyth.

You know in my language, there is a saying. If you can't see the person you love/miss, it's sufficient to just get a glimpse of the roof of his/her house. I guess where Andy is concerned, Sam truck works just the same. Nice.

I love that he is watching out for her. But you already know that *wink*. Nothing says how much she loves and misses him better than "grabbed one of Sam's black t-shirts". I mean she already unpacked most of her things which I'm sure included her own T-shirts. Hey! Wait a minute why am I complaining? Sam's shirts on her. Hmmm. Nice.

Cheeky you! 'The man' indeed! Like you don't know that's what I have been waiting for.

Swoon time! Which lines you ask?

"He knew he should have gone straight in to report but he wanted to see her first, to hold her in his arms for a minute." He misses her too. Awwwww...

"He made his way into the women's locker room and called out "McNally"" SQUEEEEEE!

"I'll make a Swarek entrance, as usual." Hello? I just recovered from my swoon ok?

The ending? I'm too bubbly and busy grinning to say anything. How about a round of applause? Oh! Who am I kidding? *tackle hug you*

The pregnant part, I like. They getting married, I love. But the part where he got up to retrieve the ring, got me thinking that he must have planned it for along time. Now how utterly sweet and bunny-hopping awesome is that!

Thank you Cyth.

PS : I've got waterproof mascara on!
dcj chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
I'm so glad you're back to this one...this chapter was really good.

I was wondering if she was pregnant.

I hope there's more - I'm sure it will be quite the Swarek entrance...just maybe not as usual...he's back, engaged, and having a baby too.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
couchjumper chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
i almost cryd so sweet
Hope06 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
i love this love it love it love it and even undercover Sam is watching that is powerful and ti think gives her reassurance she always seemed to feel safer with and around Sam
MaySampa chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
OMG...

I almost cried...

Please, continue!

I wanna see both together again XD

PS: And I wanna a Sam to me too... hehehe

See ya
aolande1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I love the last line!
unightfog chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
really liked it!

and I wish you would continue this :-)

great job!
NothatRose chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I'm was speechless. That is why it took me several hours before I review this.

I guess you touched my fear of what happens if Sam gotta go undercover without saying goodbye. You did it real good. I know that there is a better word that just 'good' but I can't find the right word. Shockingly heart-wrenching in an awesome way? Something to that context.

I mean it shocked me that he was asked to leave and ordered to keep it quiet. Not being able to say good bye was just devastating. I really feel for Andy :

"Sammy, where are you? I need you." Tears began to fall. She didn't know where he was and she really needed him.

I stopped breathing ok? That's just so heart-wrenching to see her needing him so much and he is not there.

Then that the-dam-broke (bursting?) kind of anxiety when she found the note. No doubt he left a note but still..? Knowing that it was not his choice. I bet it was hard for him to leave too.

Then six words? "just remember, I love you sweetheart", Oh Cyth! You made my mascara run!

"She had seen him once.." Did I imagine reading that or was it for real? Come on, I was hoping that he will find a way to watch her and those words really made me erupt with joy!.

I second everyone's appeal for you to do a sequel for this. Please, Cyth, please? Even if it's for just another oneshot of maybe Sam's POV, please?
sloancharity chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
oh. i loved it. i do believe that he would still be watching out for her even if he did have to go back undercover it.
dcj chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Just wondering if there was going to be more to this story. Looks like it could keep going. Would love to read more.
stewart14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Loved it. I know it said one shot but I hope you continue especially if Andy might be pregnate.