Reviews for The Prince and I
Eilimakk chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I remember reading this a few years ago before I had an account, I’d just like to say, I love how everything turned out. Thanks for writing this amazing story.
guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
I was wondering why something was off. This fic is missing Pokemon. Despite everyone talking about the Pocket Monsters, there's not a lot of the monsters themselves that make an appearance. Where's White's starter and team?
Tychon chapter 32 . 6/29/2017
Wow... what a rollercoaster of emotions. I enjoyed every second of this story. *Gives a Thumbs-Up*
Dr Ukato chapter 23 . 6/23/2017
Frankly I never really like it when people replace God with Arceus in Pokémon fanfics. Yes Arceus is the creator of the Pokémon universe but a god is someone that's revered by people and aside from the guys from the Hoopa movie Arceus is never mentioned as being a religious figure in any Pokémon media. Thinking about it I'm not quite sure Arceus is a religious figure to the guys from the Hoopa movie either! Yes they mention him a lot but they never actually pray for his mercy or anything like that.
Dr Ukato chapter 22 . 6/23/2017
Frankly I don't like how she handled things with Cheren. I guess it's good that everything had consequences but personally I'd have Zekrom turn his house (or at the very least his room) into a pile of ashes. Also why not tell Black and Bianca that their childhood friend drugged you with natural aphrodisiacs and then tried to 'rape' you. Seriously I get that they're childhood friends almost siblings and that he's painfully in love but attempted rape is still attempted rape...
Dr Ukato chapter 20 . 6/23/2017
Personally I feel like planning a one sided marriage at this point is pretty much the dumbest idea ever. N is most likely still hurting a lot. Not to mention he's not very stable to begin with. A more logical approach would be to chase after him to Hoenn and talk things out like normal people would. Oh well. I'm too deep into the story to stop reading now.
Kora chapter 32 . 6/11/2017
I started reading this fic probably back in 2012. I remember staying up late each night just so I could read another few chapters. Just so I could lose myself in the adventure. I've had many life changing events happen in my life since then. Some good and some bad. Flash forward to 5 years later. I'm on a pokemon binge. A ferriswheelshipping revival, if you will. I end up watching a few pokemon movies, just to feed the obsession. Genesect and Mewtwo streams on Netflix. I think about this story. Whenever Genesect was mentioned, I would always associate this story with the topic. To be honest, I couldn't remember the name of the fic for the life of me, and to my knowledge it was one of those fics that was left unfinished. Lost to the sea of a dead fandom and the cruelty of time.

So I'm back on the ferriswheelshipping kick right? I'm scrolling through the stories, just trying to find some fluff to soothe the yearning in my heart. I began from the beginning. It seemed familiar, though many fics at the time would portray similar ideas. I'm 3 chapters in and I SWEAR I've read this before, but my memory often fails me. I figured if I had, I could re-read it and enjoy it in this new stage of my life. Out of curiosity, I skip ahead, serendipitously falling on the chapter I left off on all those years ago. I check the story's details and realized this was updated in 2015...

YOU BET I dedicated the last few nights finishing this fic! And the final chapter? Oh boy! It was good! I've never had an instance in which an incompleted fic was actually finished by the time I find it again. Not to mention one that has resonated with me so much. This has been a fantastic experience and I thank you so much for your dedication to finishing it! It's made my week, quite honestly!
memememememememe chapter 25 . 5/10/2017
Rated T? Savage af.
me chapter 24 . 5/10/2017
where's the N Jr. and the Mini White
Me chapter 23 . 5/10/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. KKKYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
i chapter 15 . 5/10/2017
REALLY HATE BAILEY
me chapter 13 . 5/10/2017
NOT THE FOURTH WALL1!1
Guest chapter 11 . 5/10/2017
Oh no, oh no, nonononono. she liked the rich guy didn't she?
N fangirl chapter 7 . 5/10/2017
*murders Bailey in mind*
me chapter 5 . 5/10/2017
SOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I would make the ''CUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEEEEE'' longer, but i'm sure that would count as spam.
1,707 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »