Reviews for The Prince and I
eve Sands chapter 31 . 2/22
This is the best way to end the story. It reminds of the story of the woman and the lion. Letting the fate be decided by reader. Will ideals win (opening the door with the lion) or truths (the door with the woman). The reader picks their own ideals and truths, ending it each taking their own lessons on life. In a way finding themselves. Thank you for a well written story. When you come with an original story with your own OC's email me and I'll put you in contact with my publisher. It makes me happy to see a true prodigy in the written arts. My email is
WritingintheMoonlight chapter 31 . 2/1
Ooooh, I can't wait to read the final chapter. I have read and re-read this loads of times, simply because it's that good. An amazing, well-written fic. :D
xuan3shiroki chapter 31 . 1/24
Amazingggg! Please continue the storyy! No rush though! (: I really love N and White, i cant wait to see how everything turns out! v But at the same time, i dont want this amazing story to end... )':
dory chapter 31 . 1/11
I just want to say that this is the first pokemon fanfiction I have ever read and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT AND CAN'T PUT IT DOWN. And i love you for writing such a beautiful piece! . N is a cutie.
TORA chapter 31 . 12/28/2014
WHERE IS THE LAST CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!? PLZ IM DIEING!
ponymon.girl.jessica chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Needs...sex
shadowball264928 chapter 31 . 12/4/2014
when are you going to finish :( I've neen following this story scince it started
nami chapter 31 . 11/20/2014
please pleas please update. *cries* im dying
snowy01 chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
I love this so much!
Time Signature chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This looks really promising! I love N and Touko (they were the first Pokemon ship I liked), and being a princess is almost every girl's dream (it certainly was mine) :)
Sachi.m3 chapter 31 . 9/25/2014
I can't wait for the end! :D I absolutely love this story!
EmilyHarmonia chapter 31 . 9/22/2014
Aaah! New chapter!
So excited for the ending, Bluechan! :D
Isabella chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
XD u gotta love that grunt! I suggest doing things like, WHITE USED SCARY FACE )
Isabella chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Oh, good lord I wonder what baileys up to...
Isabella chapter 9 . 9/17/2014