Reviews for One Night
Guest chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
You should write alternate ending to this story
missMien chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
Noooooo! Please say that there is going to be a sequel please! I really love this story and i can't live without knowing what would happen
kattastic999 chapter 18 . 5/31/2011
I am the EXACT same way with past-tense versions of certain words. Sneak is one of them(I use snuck, too), and hang in the context of hanging someone to death is another(I use hung despite what my teacher kept yelling at me). Then there's dive(I use dove, with the long O), swim(I use swam), and finally drive(I use drove, not driven, unlike some people).
jerica chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Where did you get the name for Cody's lawyer? That's my full name.
neoncrayolas chapter 19 . 3/28/2011
God, I was almost in tears reading this.

Usually these kind of fics are awkward for me to read - even if it's just their brother relationship, but this pulled me in and even though I needed to sleep I read it all.

Great story!
Roseminty chapter 19 . 3/19/2011
Well, I was planning on getting a midnight snack and heading to bed, but then I stumbled upon your story and forgot about everything else. I usually don't give non-twincest Suite Life fics a second glance, so I hesitantly began reading, but oh my GOODNESS, did I become instantly engrossed. As much as it pained me to read about Cody suffering, I really enjoyed this fic. I especially love your character Christopher; for some reason, his personality just clicked with me, and I was very happy that he was Cody's cellmate.

The only criticism I have is that it seemed to end quite abruptly. Like... I don't know. I can't find anything wrong with the last few paragraphs, and I can't think of anything specific to add, but something seems to be missing. Maybe some elaboration on what Cody was thinking or... some assurance that he gets better and everything turns out all right? xP I wanna know that Cody and Zack both become at least somewhat happy again. But that may just be my greediness for a totally happy ending for my beloved twinnies talking. xD

Anyway, other than that, great story, and I'm certainly glad that I happened to click! .
suitelifelover294251 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
I hate the word chuckled too, but i have no idea how to replace it. Love the first chapter by rhe way
MissBenji chapter 19 . 2/2/2011
WOW! I must admit I never reviewd before... *Ducks head in shame*... But this was an amazing story. It made me wanna cry and all. It was just amazing. Thank u for this. I think I love you lol. Also loved ur ramblings at the end .
TSLOD chapter 19 . 1/21/2011
Well, that was an AMAZING STORY! :') Was not expecting a happy ending at all! It's sad that the story is finished though. I enjoyed every single chapter and it was never a dissapoint. Each chapter was always better then the last :D! Loved It!

Aha, I was named after a T.V show...and when I get older I want to become a Meterologist and move to Kansas to chase tornados...so not quite the weather channel but just a random fact... :D
lorcheto chapter 19 . 1/21/2011
Loved the story!
deathlyhallows123 chapter 19 . 1/21/2011
This was a terrific story. Continue the great work.
TSLOD chapter 18 . 1/20/2011
You're a legend! - 'enough said :D

Ahh, chapter 1, the chapter that got me hooked! AHH! 1 MORE CHAPTER LEFT? NOOOOOO! Why do all good things come to an end :'(

This chapter really did has quite a few twists in it. Cody was so happy for a little bit, but then just turned like instantly! Great chapter! Loved it! But /i have this funny feeling your gonna kill Cody...I bet you are... :)
deathlyhallows123 chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
Sorry for not reviewing! Once again, great job. The Chapter Names are some of the best parts. I hope you continue with this fantastic story.
KirkTrekkin chapter 18 . 1/18/2011
omg poor cody. i hope he's gonna be ok. i'm definately going to read the next chapter when you post it. i love this. i really hope cody doesn't die. cant wait for the next chapter. please update soon :D :D
lorcheto chapter 18 . 1/18/2011