Reviews for Like You'll Never See Me Again
LaverylK chapter 1 . 2/23
I'm reading this in the middle of the night crying. Gosh. It was so good but why does Bella have to die.? Why am I crying.? Why am I up at night reading this.? Why.? Crying in the middle of the night over a story. I wish she held on though.
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Like the last soft breeze of summer wind chased away by bitter winters moving in this last moment u and I letting go of all those times when I was blind so hold me close one last time and bitter winds please freeze time.
That is the best way I could express my feelings for this short story I mean you can write just so beautifully
someone awesome chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Your an amazing writer. I was crying by the end of that
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
:)(: While I was reading, I literally told myself I wasn't going to cry and I almost made but then the dam broke.
Beautiful story. :)(:
Pur3Wolf chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I cried..Wont lie. God its like i can feel her pain :( Beautiful piece!
Atsirk Enoh chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
almost made me cry,and that's saying something!This is going in my favs :)
duralast406 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Wow .. Just damn I'm so pissed that happened and its ironic how she sang that song and then she died .. My heart was clenching at that part because she died in Rosalie's arms and you put the lyrics between the scenes of what happened next :( great one shot
Talismann chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I saw the Tragedy tag and was like yeap this will make me cry and it did well written loved it even though it was sad, ok I'm just going to go cry some more now.
sethxlover chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
It takes a lot to make me cry, but this.. this story had be bawling like a little baby and it's quite shocking because I never cry! Well writen, and a great story.
OrangeSmurfette chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
You know what?... before reading this story, I read all of the comments, so I was fairly prepared for what was going to happen. So I told myself that I wasn't gonna cry, no matter how sad it was.

And of course that didn't work out... like I actually had a lump in my thoart, that was so flipping sad... they ddint even get to be together and the meaning behind the story and song was still so powerful.

You did an amazing job with this, not many stories actually make me cry, but yours did the job very thoroughly.

Thanks for sharing. (_)
TwilightLoverForever chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
:'( had me in tears, great story I loved it except for the ending.
Ornac chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
i was bailing at the start never mind the end
ItsBestToSmile chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
i think i just cried. that was so well written and so beautiful i cried.
yaoi-lover-for-life chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
omg i cryed. it was realy good
anonnymous chapter 1 . 1/5/2011