Reviews for Never Saw It Coming
Raven34link chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oooo they got Gambit good
Demon Flame chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love every one of your fics! You are one of the best writers on here
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Brilliant idea for a heist, and evil much, Fury?
AmuletSpade chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Woah! Didn't see that comin'! 8D Awesomely awesome, mon ami! Lol French J.A.R.V.I.S. X3 I agree with you though; Deadpool is never getting his own movie. Ever. *sighs*

-Spade
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
"Bon nuit, y'all"

I was laughing for 5 minutes straight after reading that, no joke! I had to stop and compose myself before I could go on :)

Okay, first I was shocked that Gambit got caught, then thought it was a heist, but then went back to the theory that he was caught, and then I didn't get that it was actually planned until you said it... and ugh, my brain's just not working today.

BUT IT WAS AWESOME! Hilarious, featuring Gambit, what else could one ask for in a FF? *little voice: fluff? *big voice: shut up!

And yes, I do recognize the end scene. You should make a sequel, if you can see potential in it :)

And I actually was wanting Deadpool to pop up randomly! He needs to make an appearance! They'd better make that movie about him good, or else someone is gonna be hearing from one angry, hyperactive bean!
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was great. And the end had me smiling like an idiot. Well done. And thanks for the congrats. I'm sure he will. Two days old and he's already given me a few gray hairs. I feel old... Enough about. You did very good. Keep up the good work.
LoveNCIS chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
i was wondering who gambit was working for! is ironpants ironman? or fury?
annacat721 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This story is fantastic! I love Gambit and his elaborate heist and love that Tony was impressed instead of angry. Cajun J.A.R.V.I.S. made me laugh out loud.
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
My favorite part is when J.A.R.V.I.S develops a Cajun accent. Too Funny! And of course, this DOES seem pretty similar to what they pulled off in Ocean's Eleven. Another coincidense? Hmmm. I just think you're redoing all kinds of theif movies with Gambit being the star. And you know what? That's freakin' awesome! Hope you keep up the great writing! -Peace, Blackberry ;)
queenith2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Ha! I love Tony in this one! You write him so well. And Gambit making JARVIS a cajun was pretty funny.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Haha! This made me almost laugh! I say almost cuz I have a sore throat, so I laughed internally. Fantabulistical job!

-Ace
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
The guy was young and had his feet on the back seat with his back to the window, giving a good view of his auburn hair but little else.

For inexplainable reasons, I find this to be an extremely hot pose...
aecul chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was awesome! I totally did not get the police thing...I was like, why is she describing them in such detail? XD (Who was the bald one? I lose track of his cousins' appearances.)

I love your Tony and the way he acts with Pepper (she reminds me of my mom but she doesn't believe me). We're seeing Iron Man 2 tomorrow I think (before it gets out of the Redbox, lol) and my sister says yes, she would like Deadpool to make a random appearance.

Um, yeah, anyway. The ending was funny. So was JARVIS. I really liked how this story connects to She Got It Honest.

Good job!
Anna Marcia Gregorio chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I love it. if you could somehow incoprate this into the Honest story line, in future past or present, that would be epic!
Sharky237 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I actually just watched Iron Man 2 last night. I was kind of disappointed with the villain, but I did like S.H.I.E.L.D. especially Scarlet Johansen ("She's my wifey" ~~Deadpool from Scenes from Rogue's Life...) So does this mean that Gambit is working for SHIELD and is only undercover, working for Magneto? Is Fury Mr. Iron Pants, because he does have a lot of guns... Oh goody! You have given me a great deal to think about.

Thank you for writing this story! It turned out great and I really appreciate it! (Does that satisfy you Kazoo?)

Cheers