Reviews for and the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
so sad! xo.
-— deanna
Camila Hemsworth chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow... I just... I applaud this beautiful piece of literature.
ImagineDreamForever chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow! That was really beautiful and so sweet! :')
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Your angst fics are always so perfect.

They tend to pull on the reader's heartstrings - especially this reader.

Why do I always cry when I read your stories? Well:

your stories are simple, and short, but it makes them that much more.

enjoyable. It's the simplicity of your wording...it tends to have a rhythm,

kind of like a poem.

they're always in character, but they have your own special twist. I guess

it's the emotion that pours out of your words.

the flow of the words, the storyline, and the dialoug is amazing. It's so

easy to read and just get lost in the story.

wonderously perfect. Your stories are just that. Wonderously, magnificantly

perfect.

Simply perfect...keep writing.

TwIx27
EStrunk chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That is definitely a pairing I didn't see coming. But you did a great job of making it make sense.
LoveLittleThings chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was beautiful. I had never, ever thought of this pairing, but I love it. I think it was beautifully written. I love your ending, Deep down, he knows Annie's still Finnick's. Probably always will be. And deep down, he's still Katniss'.

Probably always will be.

Peeta-Mellark-Loves-ME

(Judge for Best Non Traditional Pairing, Winter 2010 Hunger Games Fic Awards)
nNOPE NO PE NOE P EPN OPE chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SHIP A PAIRING SO CRACKY.

BUT NOW I DO.

DAMN IT.

This was perfect and angsty (can you tell that I'm a sucker for angst?) and I'm speechless. Again. HOW DOES YOUR WRITING ALWAYS DO THAT?

The title's amazing as well. I always have such a hard time coming up with titles that relate to the story well and look pretty to boot, but your titles always go well with the story AND look beautiful.

I'm a little jealous of how amazing your writing is, tbh.

Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Coming into this, I was all "Oh, great. A pairing that isn't sensible that the author thinks is. I wish I didn't have to read it." And then I did read it. And it was absolutely amazing. And wonderful. And beautiful. I'm really liking this pairing, too. You've captured the characters so well, it's a little bit scary. Okay, well not scary, but really awesome. Your writing is so pretty, too. Pretty, pretty words. I loved it.

Writting2StayHalfSane

(Judge for Best Non-Traditional Pairing, Winter 2010 Hunger Games Fic Awards)
koalakoala chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This pairing is so interesting. The idea of it is so simple and almost clichéd - they don't love each other, but they both miss someone else so they pretend they love each other - but it doesn't feel like it because the pairing is ridiculously random. In a good way, though. :) I like the fact that it's not typical. And the title's lovely.

I like how the baby's between them. I don't know if you've read "Bumps" by nikkiRA (for PJO, and it's Nico/Annabeth), but it really reminded me of that.
Aurola Seadevil chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Very enjoyable. :D
Lostliveson4eva chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aw, I miss Finnick... This pairing- never thought of it. I really don't mind it though. I like it better than some of the other pairings. (Gale/Madge- BARF) This was sad, I love the last lines. There sweet in a way. This whole story was great though.
M. Darling chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Ahh. I love a really well-written, angsty one-shot. Seriously. And I totally admire the uniqueness of your coupling. Odd, yes, but I will admit that it has NEVER crossed my mind! Although Annie probably wouldn't do anything like this, Gale would! I love Gale. But he still totally would. You did well on this piece. It's refreshing! Good job!
dani too lazy to login haha chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
aww... it was a Gale/not Katniss story and I actually liked it! Good job, you're the first! )