Reviews for and the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
so sad! xo.
-— deanna
Camila Hemsworth chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow... I just... I applaud this beautiful piece of literature.
ImagineDreamForever chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow! That was really beautiful and so sweet! :')
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Your angst fics are always so perfect.

They tend to pull on the reader's heartstrings - especially this reader.

Why do I always cry when I read your stories? Well:

~your stories are simple, and short, but it makes them that much more.

enjoyable. It's the simplicity of your wording...it tends to have a rhythm,

kind of like a poem.

~they're always in character, but they have your own special twist. I guess

it's the emotion that pours out of your words.

~the flow of the words, the storyline, and the dialoug is amazing. It's so

easy to read and just get lost in the story.

~wonderously perfect. Your stories are just that. Wonderously, magnificantly

perfect.

Simply perfect...keep writing.

~TwIx27
EStrunk chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That is definitely a pairing I didn't see coming. But you did a great job of making it make sense.
LoveLittleThings chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was beautiful. I had never, ever thought of this pairing, but I love it. I think it was beautifully written. I love your ending, Deep down, he knows Annie's still Finnick's. Probably always will be. And deep down, he's still Katniss'.

Probably always will be.

Peeta-Mellark-Loves-ME

(Judge for Best Non Traditional Pairing, Winter 2010 Hunger Games Fic Awards)
nNOPE NO PE NOE P EPN OPE chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SHIP A PAIRING SO CRACKY.

BUT NOW I DO.

DAMN IT.

This was perfect and angsty (can you tell that I'm a sucker for angst?) and I'm speechless. Again. HOW DOES YOUR WRITING ALWAYS DO THAT?

The title's amazing as well. I always have such a hard time coming up with titles that relate to the story well and look pretty to boot, but your titles always go well with the story AND look beautiful.

I'm a little jealous of how amazing your writing is, tbh.

Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Coming into this, I was all "Oh, great. A pairing that isn't sensible that the author thinks is. I wish I didn't have to read it." And then I did read it. And it was absolutely amazing. And wonderful. And beautiful. I'm really liking this pairing, too. You've captured the characters so well, it's a little bit scary. Okay, well not scary, but really awesome. Your writing is so pretty, too. Pretty, pretty words. I loved it.

Writting2StayHalfSane

(Judge for Best Non-Traditional Pairing, Winter 2010 Hunger Games Fic Awards)
koalakoala chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This pairing is so interesting. The idea of it is so simple and almost clichéd - they don't love each other, but they both miss someone else so they pretend they love each other - but it doesn't feel like it because the pairing is ridiculously random. In a good way, though. :) I like the fact that it's not typical. And the title's lovely.

I like how the baby's between them. I don't know if you've read "Bumps" by nikkiRA (for PJO, and it's Nico/Annabeth), but it really reminded me of that.
Aurola Seadevil chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Very enjoyable. :D
Lostliveson4eva chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aw, I miss Finnick... This pairing- never thought of it. I really don't mind it though. I like it better than some of the other pairings. (Gale/Madge- BARF) This was sad, I love the last lines. There sweet in a way. This whole story was great though.
M. Darling chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Ahh. I love a really well-written, angsty one-shot. Seriously. And I totally admire the uniqueness of your coupling. Odd, yes, but I will admit that it has NEVER crossed my mind! Although Annie probably wouldn't do anything like this, Gale would! I love Gale. But he still totally would. You did well on this piece. It's refreshing! Good job!
dani too lazy to login haha chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
aww... it was a Gale/not Katniss story and I actually liked it! Good job, you're the first! )