Reviews for Unfinished Business
FanFiction Queen chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
Lovely story, any particular reason it hasn't been updated in a year?
More than a year actually?
Update please!
apostatetabris chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Oh my lord please tell me more! What happens next, what about the wedding! My Feels have been destroyed, gah, your writing is amazing!
SoahOrange chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
D: come baaaack. Finish it! Please? I'm dying to see the wedding. And how they catch Bossley...and more Dr. barrows...please? I love your story. I've been reading this one and all the others for almost a week now. I hope you'll finish it... 3
muselocked chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
I really like the story, do you have any plans to finish it?
dezziray.fredson chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
Will there be a sequel?
dezziray.fredson chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
There will be a sequel right?
JGHB chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
You've had me on the edge of my seat. Please don't stop now. :)
JGHB chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Wonderful story. Loving every minute. Thank you
DuShuZhi chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Great story so far!
johnsarmylady chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
Please! You can't leave them like this...?
Kore-Proserpina chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
I usually don't go for slash with this pairing, but it is sooooo good.

So good.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
I think you have captured Sherlocks voice. This chapter(6) was sweet. My only complaint is that I keep reading your story and I' m not getting any work done. (this happened when I read the prequel too). This is one of the best fan fics that I have read. Thanks and please keep writing thanks so much.
Latitude142 chapter 18 . 6/9/2012
asfdshafa lovely, poor Harry. at least htier family is coming round!
silvereign chapter 17 . 3/6/2012
I'm loving this fanfic so much!

A believable plot, strong and accurate characterizations, and love between our boys! What could a hopeless fangirl ask for more?

Please, tell me you're going to finish it.
sunsetfan24 chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
Hey!

I just read both of your stories in almost one go and I absolutely love them!

I love "your" Mircroft - he's so concerned about Sherlock and John and he knows almost everyone and everything. And I like how he suddenly shows up sometimes and that I know he's the whole time somewhere in the background and watches his little brother, so that nothing happens to him.

(And he's dating Anthea, isn't he?)

And Johnlock: I love the picture of them together. And the part where Sherlock googled how he could John show that he loves him was very funny :D ...

Although in my opinion "your" Sherlock is too childish sometimes. He does things "in the name of love" which I don't think Sherlock Holmes would really do, like baking a cake or like some small things in there relationship which I can't put my finger on right now.

On the other hand the idea of him having nightmares is brilliant :) Although I pity him for his lack of sleep and his debility.

And btw: "Mummy" is creepy !

So ... all in all - I can't wait for the next chapter :D