Reviews for Harry's Requirement
Cartlin chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
You really are a special kind of ignorant when it came to the books, when it comes to character interpretation. James and Sirius might have picked on Snape, but you cannot possibly believe it was one sided, can you? Not to mention they had much more depth of character than you're giving them. These are two boys, who upon discovering one of their roommates was a werewolf, didn't ostracize him, or expose him, like mere bullies would do, but then went on to spend 3 years risking their lives training themselves how to become Animagus, just so Remus wouldn't be alone on the full moons. Something they could be sent to Azkaban for doing. Then there's Sirius, who was physically and emotionally abused by his family, yet never backed down after being sorted into Gryffindor. He lived in that abusive home until he was 16, when he went to live with the Potters, knowing that would mean he'd be disowned by his entire family, and that it was very likely going to put a target on his back for being a blood traitor for going against his pureblood roots. Yeah, they sure sound shallow.
Then there's Snape, who's been making friends with Purebloods, toadying up to them, becoming BFs with Lucius Malfoy, cutting Lily out of his life, because she was bad for his reputation, despite their having been friends for so long. Yeah, he sounds like he was GREAT, and he was a completely innocent victim in it all.
Cartlin chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Wow, everyone is SO out of character. Are you really so naive, that you believe that the memories Snape picked to show Harry, and keeps in his office, were obviously going to be the ones that made him look the most like a victim? That he wasn't retaliating at all? You do realize he killed people to become a marked Death Eater, right?
Cartlin chapter 4 . 9/30/2016
Um yeah, Harry was the one acting like a child there. James and Sirius just sat down next to them and said hi, nothing they did there was anything to be embarrassed of.
Iheartpiper chapter 16 . 6/16/2016
Dude, this story needs one more chapter or an epilogue. I hate cliffhangers. Otherwise, I liked it. Good Job.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
Hey! I just wanted to say that I love this fic! It's amazing! I'm not sure whether it's finished or not, but if it's not, I'd LOVE to read more!
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
dude you need to update this pronto!
LoverGurrl411 chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
One word: Epic. Seriously hope you Update Soon! :)
faerish chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
WHOA WHOA
Wait a second, there's still more right? I mean you haven't labelled the story Completed, and it'll be such anti-climax if you finished it now. And there's still so so much scenes to cover; the Marauders reunion, Harry and James meet again, the revealing of Regulus to Sirius, etc.
So, there surely going to be more right? RIGHT?
Avalonemyst chapter 16 . 2/23/2015
Awesomeness!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
ink2parchment chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
I am so sad :'( updated three years ago. Gah...
rainbowchameleon chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
Please do the last chapter of Harry and James meeting!
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
Finally someone finishes a story! Thanks a lot for posting this it was really good i never would have expected the ending XD
Marvelgeek42 chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
I need to see the reaction of Sirius and Remus and Harry and all the others. Too sad you couldnt also save Lily. But I suppose it had to be.
Hi chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
Great story, please continue!