Reviews for Job Security
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
If I was working at NCIS - the ONLY words I would be saying to Abby are - Yellow light - I am a hug free zone - do NOT touch me.

I cannot stand the way Abby gives people hugs without asking - that is the worst harassment imaginable. Has she not ever heard of PERSONAL SPACE?
Ashi-Grey chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
The fact that we never actually see the whole picture from every person's perspective only adds to the humour of this. Amazingly well written :D
estelgreenleaf chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
You got Ducky absolutely spot on!
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This is priceless.
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
*snickers* They would... :P
AshleyAficionado chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Loved it. Especially how you left it up to our own imaginations: )
Kastia chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
cute. made me smile because i can totally picture ziva and tony doing something like that just to get out of a seminar.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I. Can't. Stop. Laughing!

I loved the seminar scene in the show, and this is a perfect sequel to that. Haha, naughty Ziva and Tony. _
kiir33 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
LOL! So funny, love towards you!
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
i could totally tell that Tony and Ziva were definitely engaging in "Red Light" behavior!

naughty naughty Tiva! :)
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh come ON! tell us more! now just what could Ziva and Tony be up to in the copy room that you didn't share?

PLEASE beg beg beg
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
OH MY GAWSH! absolutely positively love!... of course those handcuffs were for the presentation, I mean, what else could it be for? right? hehe
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
OMG. She must've died. I love it! :)
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Ehehe. If you felt up to it, I'd surely love to read this story from Tony and Ziva's POV. Ahem. You know, for, uh... a deeper perspective :D

Freaking loved this, and you made Tracy bumbling but likable; relatable- bravo!

Best line:

"Who can tell me what I'm doing wrong?"

"You're groping a woman with an itchy trigger finger?"

I laughed HYSTERICALLY. So thank you for that. I can only imagine what Tony and Ziva were, uh, PRACTICING in the copy room... and with handcuffs no less? LOL!

Angel
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Priceless.

Poor Ms. Taylor. But at least she knew to quit while she was ahead. Sort of, anyway.