Reviews for Ask Nicer Than That
HipsterL chapter 1 . 6/21
it didn't really show that it was difficult for you. the characterization was done very well and ukitake was quite entertaining throughout.
FanartForTHESOUL chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
this is like the majority of your bleach fanfics rose.

Too adorable for words X3
Cylnein chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I totally looooove fictions that describe jushiro strong and powerful captain...(though I'm okay with all the 'vulnerable 'juu-chan with lung problems..but really. He's a captain! LoL
It's so hard to find fictions that doesn't have 'frail'juushiro...

Anyway. Your stories are awesome. I love every single of them!
(Especially this one. Kkkk)
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I wanna sequel! o They are so cute together!
tigerbunny8 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
hahaha snow fairy! nice one!
fayfan chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Not OOC at all! XD
BakaUshi chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Hii,I can't believe it,i found a UquitakexGrimmjow!

Hallelujia xD

Sorry for my extremely bad english but i'm a stupid french and i'm a shit in english -'

But,most important,i loove your. OS!

I don't find this pairing in the french Fandom,but i love this two boys,there are just so...nyaaa xD

Bye bye~
PBTT chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
You have so much VOICE in your writing.

And I know that Ukitake's silliness was an important part, but you focused on Grimmjow so much that Ukitake seemed a little too child-like.
Defiant Vixen chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Haha, this was great. I just love the way you write Ukitake. He's so darn adorable! Keep up the great work!

~Vixen
Foxcklee chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Shunshui... Where are you? Your Juju is running away with Grimmjow...
RunicSiren chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I think you did a really great job of keeping Grimmjow in character. I especially liked the whole Snow Fairy nickname.:) I think you should make this a twoshot, because I would absolutely love to see what happens next.
Xiddav chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
wow, you did a great job. i thikn you should try for another chapter .
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Yay! I feel special! My GrimmXUkitake! Sadly, I am going to consider this a birthday present because today is my birthday and I like happy Ukitake gifts.

As for the story. It was silly and I loved it. Definitelt a favorite!