Reviews for Bones' New Gun

-Dalek Warrior
The 6ths chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
OMG... I love it!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This story cracked me up. You write these characters SO WELL!
tvaddict23 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Again showing your forte, very amusing!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
sweeet fun shot love the ending. look forward to more from you soon
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
LMAO
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was so cute. Sexy and fun. Great combination.:)
mendenbar chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
the DV handgun law Either tell me this was supposed to be DC or tell me what DV means, please.

'Twas fun but Brennan should have realized that the Cannon was too big for her with the first shot. She is so smart about so many things that it originally surprised me when she showed up with this thing. And I would have expected her to realize that 5 shots compared to say 13 in the Glock was a poor trade off. And use of that damned thing might be considered "excessive force" especially with the frangible bullets. Sigh. I think I liked your version better than theirs.
Pacicos chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was fun, really enjoyed the analogy...thanks!
legggate chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was very cute, thanks for sharing.
whatever55 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
that was great and definitly would have been interesting if he found out about it that way. great work but i believe they did show him finding out about the gun in one episode i could be wrong because i dont remember which episode it was like i normally do but i believe brennan was having a conversation with angela about how she deals with the fear and brennan said something like easy i have this and pulled it out of her pocketbook as booth walks into the office and says something about putting that thing away before all the squints think they can have a gun...i could just be going crazy but im think i remember this conversation at some point...anyway i definitly loved your version of finding out about the gun...nice work
Boneslvr38 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Very nice. Wish it was longer though, with Bones taking care of that other gun... LOL

Thanks it was a really cute story.
Skole chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Oh yeah! You are the undisputed Master of B&B innuendo, and I flove you for it.

I really admire how you have Booth's 'WTF' narrative playing through your work, and this piece is deliciously artful in that respect. Could I request a follow up with the 'target practice' session back at her place? Pretty please with armor-piercing, hollow-point rounds on top? I am confident that you will do it justice...*grins*

S