Reviews for Eyes Don't Lie
rata2 chapter 1 . 2/10
Sobbing my eyes out.

MADStar529 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
So sad. Great story though.
Nanuk chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
"After all, he was basically my father." That he was, and how did he repay him? *sniff* :))

"My true father had been standing at my side for over ten years.
I ignored him. I don't know who came up with that saying 'ignorance is bliss.'
Ignorance will eat you from the inside out."

Lovely lines! Too bad he couldn't see it sooner, but at least he did, in the end. :)) Very sweet! Thanks!
Diathimos chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I did.
Drwho906 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Aaaaawwwww... That was sad and sweet
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
You have certianly given me a great idea on some of my stories with this. God has blessed you with amazing writing skills. Well done, my friend.
thorn chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
time2read chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Really moving story loved every word!
Merope Enyra chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awesome story! I loved it!
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
The fact that Obi-Wan's eyes change color has always interested me :P Great writing! I liked the ending.

SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Oh Anakin... if only you had realised that your master wasn't all that different from you...
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
loved it! don't need to say anything more
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I loved it! I've always loved how Obi-Wan's eyes couldn't seem to make up their mind just what color they wanted to be. Then I started reading fanfiction, and I found out a lot of other people felt the same way! It's great, and nicely written.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Awww this was so touching I loved it :D
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Well, I didn't cry... I did appreciate the story though. Does that make up for it? It really was well written. I love the eye stories, and I really drove me mad when I would try to figure out what color his eyes were... Now that the television series has answered that question for me, I felt like it was over and done with it. But this fic made me come back to the same question all over again, which is fantastic! Wonderful job, this story came across powerful and compelling and you should definitly keep writing.