Reviews for One Twentieth of a Whole
WHACKHEAD chapter 15 . 4/30
Man I missed this story. Awesome chapter, keep it up!
Broken Ascendent chapter 15 . 4/26
I want moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Broken Ascendent chapter 5 . 4/26
I always loved this, hope it is picked back up.
shitdawg chapter 15 . 4/7
This is super duper amazing, man. God, I can't believe this is my first time reviewing. You deserve a thousand reviews from me! 'One Twentieth of a Whole' is a very creative story- one that I wouldn't think of even in my wildest dreams. You sure have a great imagination, dude. I like the concept of having a mysterious and foreign tenth bijuu. It's a great idea to have and I love how people don't know what the hell he is and what hell is happening. Another bijuu? No way! I also like the characterization of Naruto. I admit, I was a bit concerned of how Naruto wasn't showing up at first after he got sealed into Yukiko, and I thought for a moment that it was actually about Yukiko, not Naru-chan.

Question: Are there any pairings? Personally, I hope not, but that's just my opinion, eh?
Question: Are you going to reveal who is The Child of Prophecy? In the anime/manga, it was Naru-chan and at first I though 'hey its possible it could still be naru-chan', but now I'm not so certain. So, that's a thing.
Question: Are the original characters from the original timeline (the manga/anime)? Not that it's a big deal if not, I'm just wondering.
Question: Is Sasuke still 'the last' (cough cough) Uchiha? Like, regardless of Minato still being alive, was the clan still killed off by Itachi? Minato being alive did nothing to stop that? Hmm...

Well, I'm glad to have found this story. I favoured and followed it, so I'll know what's up and when you update. I really like where you're going with this and I hope to see/hear/read more of you in the future. Also, I apologize for any mistakes in my writing. English IS my native language, but... isn't exactly my strong fort.

Well... See ya later, alligator.
Yugilee123 chapter 1 . 3/22
I love the story u made and can't wait for the rest u make. Well good luck with your life
reviewer chapter 15 . 3/21
lovly chapter
FranticHamster chapter 14 . 3/13
Well they are going to need all the luck they can get to have any chance of bringing down Naruto.
thesleepingkami chapter 15 . 3/6
Nice chapter please write more
love it
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 15 . 3/4
"Recalled Bee from wherever he was" and "He could see the battle from his office"
In chapter 13, Yugito said the Raikage and Bee were in Kiri on a diplomatic meeting. Bee acting as the Raikage's bodyguard.

"Kirabi was acting as his brother's escort on a very important diplomatic mission to Kiri."
elmoryakhan chapter 5 . 3/4
Nothing about this story makes any sense to me. Why Naruto is so weak? No real answer is given. Why did he let those boys bully him for a year even though he is Hokages son? Again no logical explanation. Why Minato didn't take any action against those bullies once he found out? Again no answer.

I don't think I can continue reading a story which makes no sense to me .
TheWick chapter 15 . 3/3
Really happy this story wasn't abandoned... Can't wait for the next chapter!
karthik9 chapter 15 . 3/2
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Cerulean Knight chapter 15 . 3/2
Is Naruto always going to look like a lizard-human when not in bijuu form? I mean if he's now a bijuu then can't he change himself to fit how he wants? At least with his human body looks.
NS-HSDXD chapter 15 . 3/1
Bastante bueno. Espero el próximo. :)