Reviews for One Twentieth of a Whole
Web-TheShadowCyberNinja chapter 4 . 4/23
Oh fuck off you Kishimoto loving piece of shit.
Blitzstrahl chapter 15 . 4/11
I thought the Raikage was in Kiri on a dipolmancy mission?
Dark Patrician chapter 20 . 4/9
If you aren't enjoying writing the story anymore, then I understand cancelling it. I'm not happy about it, but I understand it.

If I could ask, what was the overall idea with the rest of the plot? Naruto vs. the Bijuu in order or would there be more than just that?
MR.Self-Insert chapter 1 . 4/1
I liked the first chapter but it gets kinda hard to read because of all the bad cliche story's there are
ffvvrrgegesopigh chapter 20 . 3/10
no fuck u you bitch
s.k.f.f.f chapter 20 . 3/4
this was a pretty unique story, sorry to see is cancelled
there was not balance of power to begin with since some village's had 2 biju while other's only had 1
Impstar chapter 20 . 2/28
It's really too bad that this was stopped, I really liked the idea. But you're the author, and if you want to write something else, well, I'll be following that too.
saiyan prince1 chapter 20 . 2/27
Sad to see this one being stopped but thank u for ur honesty
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 12 . 2/26
Why would changing into a human form take any Chakra at all given that he IS a god damn Chakra construct to start with? It shouldn't take anything at all, just will power to reshape his form.
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest Z chapter 20 . 2/23
Nooooooooo this was my favourite followed by amenza because it was about the bijuu side of the story and reading naruto gain more tails. Please don't cancel this.
chivotenkai chapter 20 . 2/23
It is a real pity, it is true that the slowness of updating is appreciated but in that sense one does not have infinite time to write.
At least I would have liked a scene where the parents discovered the truth about Naruto.
Unfortunately I've seen this type of situations before, writers who cancel or promise a "remake".
Most of the time, they abandon it to the few chapters or simply that remake never arrives ...
Broken Ascendent chapter 20 . 2/24
Extremely saddening but I accept, leave an update when that new one comes out eh?
korrd chapter 20 . 2/24
I have to say I'm disappointed. I just found this story and I found it to be unique, interesting, and a very good read. And reading about your future plans, I have to express unease. "It will contain elements from these stories in one way or another." That frightens me. Say what you will for this story, at least it was focused. Trying to combine elements of different stories into one story, is a recipe to screwing it up.

Write what you want to write, don't try to include elements just to make up for abandoning a story that was already good. I'm honestly hoping you pick this up in a few months and work on it some more. This is fanfiction, it doesn't need to follow canon. At all. So what if new info on Bijuu was released between 2010 and now. Its your story.
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »