Reviews for One Twentieth of a Whole
Good chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 5 . 6/26
Great chapter
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 15 . 6/23
Just wondering, is this story still active, or is it dropped? Either way, it's a great story so far.
icefox chapter 15 . 6/1
Great story.I haven't read anything like it before and am looking forward to the new chapters. There is one thing I am confused about though, and that is the reason why naruto is going after the Bijuu. It was touched on a little bit but this chapter but some clarification on his thoughts/thought process would help the story I think.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 4 . 5/29
Oh interesting Jiraiya will help Haruki with training.

Awesome Minato switched to Hokage mode.

Good to see no needlessly bashing of characters. Like Kiba when he said that.

Ooh interesting with Haruki and Naruto.

Wonder what the name of this baby will be.

KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 3 . 5/28
What Naruto hates ramen, blasphemy.

Awesome chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 2 . 5/28
You know it is actually awesome to see Jiraiya say that to Minato and he just doesn't jump on the band wagon that the second son is the Child of Prophecy. Also good to see someone bring Minato back to ground zero so to say. Awesome work with that.

If Haruki isn't going to be the Child of Prophecy I wonder who will. I wonder who will be the Harbringer of Destruction as well.

Ooh Jiraiya used the door.

Uzumaki are suppose to have large amount of Chakra even when they are young why change this? This is a terrible cliche. Hate it when people do this because they can't imagine anything else just stick with canon if you can't and make it work. Could have given him Chakra poising or something else Madara had enough time to do something unsavory.

Haha Minato drinking a cup of tea. Just can;t see it haha.

Ooh Kushina will be having a third baby nice.

Good chapter.

Yeah was good to see he isn't neglected, stupid cliche and it makes no sense. Interesting to see him turn it down the training.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 5/28
Very interesting start.

Oh interesting no whisker marks for Haruki what of Naruto has he still got them?

Interesting ending.

please continue
WHACKHEAD chapter 15 . 4/30
Man I missed this story. Awesome chapter, keep it up!
Broken Ascendent chapter 15 . 4/26
I want moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Broken Ascendent chapter 5 . 4/26
I always loved this, hope it is picked back up.
shitdawg chapter 15 . 4/7
This is super duper amazing, man. God, I can't believe this is my first time reviewing. You deserve a thousand reviews from me! 'One Twentieth of a Whole' is a very creative story- one that I wouldn't think of even in my wildest dreams. You sure have a great imagination, dude. I like the concept of having a mysterious and foreign tenth bijuu. It's a great idea to have and I love how people don't know what the hell he is and what hell is happening. Another bijuu? No way! I also like the characterization of Naruto. I admit, I was a bit concerned of how Naruto wasn't showing up at first after he got sealed into Yukiko, and I thought for a moment that it was actually about Yukiko, not Naru-chan.

Question: Are there any pairings? Personally, I hope not, but that's just my opinion, eh?
Question: Are you going to reveal who is The Child of Prophecy? In the anime/manga, it was Naru-chan and at first I though 'hey its possible it could still be naru-chan', but now I'm not so certain. So, that's a thing.
Question: Are the original characters from the original timeline (the manga/anime)? Not that it's a big deal if not, I'm just wondering.
Question: Is Sasuke still 'the last' (cough cough) Uchiha? Like, regardless of Minato still being alive, was the clan still killed off by Itachi? Minato being alive did nothing to stop that? Hmm...

Well, I'm glad to have found this story. I favoured and followed it, so I'll know what's up and when you update. I really like where you're going with this and I hope to see/hear/read more of you in the future. Also, I apologize for any mistakes in my writing. English IS my native language, but... isn't exactly my strong fort.

Well... See ya later, alligator.
Yugilee123 chapter 1 . 3/22
I love the story u made and can't wait for the rest u make. Well good luck with your life