Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alien Reality
wolf-master321 chapter 12 . 12/30/2020
no. thank you thank you for sharing your Muse thank you for sharing your thoughts thank you for sharing your stories I like how you mixed in a few things from various different places but stuck with the Stargate theme Russian battle Magic from make a wish Sonic Screwdriver from Doctor Who I look forward to the continuation of your story take your time there are others out there that have been on leave a lot longer than you like many of us I patiently await the next chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2020
worst fic
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2020
fucking shit weak harry
ChildeRoland13 chapter 10 . 12/2/2020
Ah, yes. The Russian battle magic. Very nice.
kenbre chapter 12 . 11/18/2020
Please tell me you're coming back to this it's one of the better fics that I have read
Virodeil chapter 12 . 7/23/2020
I am lucky to have encountered this fic. :) It is a gem. Thank you for writing it. I hope you are inspired and can write more, someday soon. I love how Harry is still a child trying to survive with both a set of evil memories and being thrown into situations that might make even adults quail. I love it even more that he finds family in the SG1 team in particular and the whole SGC in general. I hope, in time, Jacob Carter can look on him as a family, like George Hammund does.
Rey
Jake Crepeau chapter 12 . 5/31/2020
Maestro, this story is well worth the wait. I just found it about a week ago and have enjoyed every word of it. I wish you and your wife all the best.

And just to show I mean it, even though it's been four years since you last posted an update, I'm slapping a follow on this puppy! ;D

PS: I've also sicced my roommate on it, and she's happily devouring it and completely ignoring all other stories. She says to tell you that, since we both share the same e-mail address, she can't slap her own follow on this, but she would if she could.
Jake Crepeau chapter 6 . 5/24/2020
You've described Dr. Weir as a blonde; problem is, she wasn't. She had dark hair. Or did they have a different actress playing her in this particular episode?
Jake Crepeau chapter 5 . 5/22/2020
As a veteran, I can honestly tell you, there's nothing abnormal about Harry's integration into the team, even if there weren't time-skips involved. As early as basic training/boot camp, within days people who never saw each other before are acting like lifelong friends. And these are people who, under other circumstances, probably wouldn't be able to stand each other. That's what happens when people have to work that closely together, and when your very lives depend on each other. And a veteran knows a veteran at sight, even without a uniform or any insignia. The bearing of a warrior never leaves you. It's been thirty years since my own discharge, and people still recognize that I'm a veteran.
So here's Harry, only fourteen years old, but he's been in combat. And it shows, to anyone with the eyes to see it.
Fan of Hina-chan chapter 12 . 5/18/2020
This crossover has a lot of heart in really feel bonds formed by the characters I enjoy each reread! And great use of magic that can be studied into make science equivalents -
X4n3 chapter 12 . 3/22/2020
I have really enjoyed this story up to this point, it's one of my favorite HPx's. I can see that it's been more than 4 years since this was last updated, so I'm begging please give us more!
meakbegoog chapter 12 . 12/3/2019
more please
JOHN0713 chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
Good story.
I'm not much of a Potter fan but I could see that he meshed well with the SGC characters.
I hope you will consider writing a few more chapters someday..
phineasn chapter 12 . 7/27/2019
Great story!
KM Donovan chapter 12 . 6/16/2019
more please, it is hard to find a decent HP/SG-1 fic that actually focuses on Stargate more than Hogwarts. many of the fics in this crossover type tend to focus on the Harry potter side of things more than the Stargate side. as a result, many of the fics become tedious after a while, because all that is happening is another rehash of the books in a slightly different way.

to be honest? fics like that have begun to bore me. but this? where the focus is Harry as the main character but in the Stargate program? now THAT is an interesting read.

so the lack of updates since... wow 2016. its saddening, so i humbly request some new chapters, or at least some confirmation as to whether the fic is still alive or not. i know you are still active given your avengers fic was updated this year, but beyond that? i have no idea if you will even read this.

anyways, regardless, i am enjoying this fic, and eagerly await any new content that is released.

thank you for your time.
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »