Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alien Reality
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 11 . 1/5
I have enjoyed this story. Is it your intention to continue it? Please do.
David-El chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
Well, this is a very intriguing crossover, and I hope you come back to it, especially considering the fact that I want to know if Harry ever makes it back!
Macilnar chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
I hope you will be able to continue this story at some point.
Mechconstrictor chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
Great story so far and I hope that you decide to continue at some point.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
when Voldemort said: But first... (my brain filed in the blacks with) ... let me take a selfie.
now that would be pretty odd to see happen but but fairly amusing.
Difdi chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
Under US law, that Presidential order regarding the Tollan was an illegal order, one that all sworn military personnel would be obligated to disobey.

The Thirteenth Amendment to the US Constitution makes it illegal to enslave anyone in any place under the control of the United States, except as punishment for a crime (thus allowing for sentences of hard labor to continue to exist).

Title 18, Section 241 of the US Code makes it a crime punishable by ten years in prison for any two or more people to conspire to violate any statutory, civil or constitutional right anywhere that is under the control of the United States. If a death occurs as a result of the rights violation (even one of the violators being killed by one of their victims) the sentence jumps to life imprisonment without parole or execution. And that's for everyone involved in the conspiracy, from the President down through the chain of command to the Airman who carries out the illegal order.

Since there were ten Tollans being enslaved, that's ten counts at ten years each.

It is the duty of every US soldier to disobey an illegal order. It is a crime under the Uniform Code of Military Justice to obey such an illegal order. Those who do are subject to court martial, and if the charge is sustained by the court, the standard sentence is immediate dishonorable discharge.
Zelda Ray chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
Love the bit about the Sonic Screwdriver! :D

Awesome story! I really like the way you managed the crossover. I think it works much better than the ones I've read where the two 'worlds' exists side-by-side. Hope you continue the story sometime like you were planning!
reviewer chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
It seems to me the single most useful spell, even before a shield is the space expansion...
Bloodfire87 chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
Oh this is awesome! Cant wait to see what all happens next. Though if you dont mind i have a suggestion for one part... I loved the episode where Jack and Teal'c are caught in that time loop thing, cant remember where it comes into play in seasons though, but can you imagine the chaos if Harry is caught with them. LOL! Just food for thought. Hope you update soon.

Bloodfire87
Nightlance44 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Review for chapter 11 You know I would have put harry in the Order of Merit.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
How can they ever KNOW they are free? Once in, you can never be sure you're out.
noylj chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Why would the prophesy carry over when Harry is DEAD to his world?
Why would anyone believe that a prophesy is the ONLY outcome to be had?
What purpose is a prophesy other than someone's attempt to control the lives of "lesser" beings? When was a prophesy ever of help to anyone and how many came about and matched the prophesy?
If Harry's soul is not in his universe, he is dead to it. If he dies, his soul leaves his universe, right? So, how is his situation any different?
If one believes in prophesy, doesn't one have to believe in at least a god?
noylj chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
I HOPE the story deviates from canon. Simply repeating canon does not a good story make. Most fan fictions just seem to repeat canon, not noticing that, for the changes made, for no logical reason other than that is all the author knows.
Nightlance44 chapter 11 . 1/28/2015