Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alien Reality
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 1/3
A very interesting story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
lizziebug chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
Just found this story- love it! Can't wait to read more!
rallison4 chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
Quite an interesting and well written story, I would like to see it continued in the future.
Ghost of Los Angeles chapter 11 . 11/14/2017
Thou shall not abandon stories
misherukuro chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Just thoroughly enjoyed a full re-read. Thanks for sharing.
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Now this, this is what I like to see in a crossover, especially HP / Stargate. Great work, keep it u- ... oh, it's been dead for over a year. Umm... still! Maybe... keep it up anyway? Revive!
Thorilian chapter 12 . 10/20/2017
Well, pwn master paladin , congratulations, but please don't forget us your loyal readers!
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 12 . 10/2/2017
I've just caught up this story and really like it. you've developed the characters very well and consistently. Action scenes are handled nicely as are the political and character development sections. Its been a while on this piece and I'm sure that the RL things that apparently delayed this chapter have held action on new ones. I hope that they will untangle themselves and that you will have time and capacity to move forward on this fic in the future. Even so, thanks loads for your hard work on this so far, I will hope for future installments soon.
Fast Frank chapter 11 . 9/30/2017
Only the Queen (and "Queen Mum") is referred to as "Majesty". Prince Charles is "His Royal Highness".
sylvelle chapter 12 . 9/15/2017
That. last rewiew was after chapter 12
sylvelle chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Excellent. I hope you wll finish someday. Don't worry I'm not holding my breath unless that would make it quicker. Thanks
sylvelle chapter 11 . 9/15/2017
lt. Colonel ? He was reduced to a Major driving me crazy this chapter. I hesitate to read the next chapter since it is the last. When might there be more.
sylvelle chapter 4 . 9/14/2017
Yes I guessed it was I like knowing the sarcophagus is available too. Will we have too lose Daniel again? Hope not. Still loving it.
sylvelle chapter 2 . 9/14/2017
Very good chapter. Now Thor might get the 'present.'. If he were to speak with Kendra. Wonder if Thor felt Harry's magic.
sylvelle chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Great idea and so many ways it could go. Ancient contact, noticing Norse runes on the Hammer and the Mirror to go to an Alternate Universe, perhaps one with magic. Harry has the gene to control Ancient tech. The outpost recognizes Harry as Alteran. So my question is what's next.
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »