Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alien Reality
Bloodfire87 chapter 11 . 5/2
Oh this is awesome! Cant wait to see what all happens next. Though if you dont mind i have a suggestion for one part... I loved the episode where Jack and Teal'c are caught in that time loop thing, cant remember where it comes into play in seasons though, but can you imagine the chaos if Harry is caught with them. LOL! Just food for thought. Hope you update soon.

Bloodfire87
Nightlance44 chapter 10 . 3/12
Review for chapter 11 You know I would have put harry in the Order of Merit.
How can they ever KNOW they are free? Once in, you can never be sure you're out.
noylj chapter 7 . 2/1
Why would the prophesy carry over when Harry is DEAD to his world?
Why would anyone believe that a prophesy is the ONLY outcome to be had?
What purpose is a prophesy other than someone's attempt to control the lives of "lesser" beings? When was a prophesy ever of help to anyone and how many came about and matched the prophesy?
If Harry's soul is not in his universe, he is dead to it. If he dies, his soul leaves his universe, right? So, how is his situation any different?
If one believes in prophesy, doesn't one have to believe in at least a god?
noylj chapter 4 . 1/30
I HOPE the story deviates from canon. Simply repeating canon does not a good story make. Most fan fictions just seem to repeat canon, not noticing that, for the changes made, for no logical reason other than that is all the author knows.
Nightlance44 chapter 11 . 1/28
I love this story. I hope the pairing is Harry x Lya
Phoenix Is Rising chapter 11 . 1/17
When are you going to update this story? It's really good.
Tzapporah chapter 11 . 1/8
God...I found this fic the other day...and I'm so saddened that it hasn't been updated in a few years. I really hope you get back to it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 1/2
This is just awesome I can't wait for more!
Lord Sigfry chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
I like Bra'tac.
YOUR Harry Potter does not.
I hate YOUR Harry Potter.

Is that your feelings on the show?

Don't tell me...you agree more with O'Niell then with Jackson.

*sneer*

I can just tell.
Lord Sigfry chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
My thoughts on this specific chapter:

I hated it. Why DAFUQ did he act like he had a friggin ten inch spiked dildo up his arse?

In the show, the Omor seemed a bit too judgmental.

In this one chapter, when compared to Harry, you have made them out to be SAINTS.

Please edit this chapter.

Because the way Harry acted, I would have shot him in the head.
Lord Sigfry chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
What a girl.

Get over yourself, Harriet.
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Dude.
The premise is okay.
In fact, I really like the idea.
What ruins it is the absolutely dumb dialogue!
"Uh hi. Don't shoot me okay, cause I'm about to pass out."
Only one example of shitty dialogue.

And in a show like Stargate where communication is extremely important, that is the deal breaker of all deal breakers.

Please fix this.
HonorLove chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
I'll admit, I fan girl squeed when the sonic screwdriver came up. Thanks for sharing!
Nitishu chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I'm seeing some serious trust issues here. Not that there's a lack of trust, no not that, there's really too much. For starters, this IS the military we're talking about. A top secret branch of the military. A top secret branch of the AMERICAN military. They see something like that happen and they just accept it? No skepticism? Especially Hammond?! I mean, it's a frikkin kid that fell out of nowhere, and sure weirder things had happened before, but they couldn't just dismiss him as a possible threat/spy/security hazard because he seemed trustworthy.

Then we have Harry Potter, angsty young teen who is a spitfire in his own right and he automatically trusts these total strangers to take care of him- to house him and take him on missions into outer space? Oh, and not to mention he just was like "oh, and btw, magic!" Knowing they were obviously muggles. So everything is hunky-dory because we're all friends and can start having adventures together.

I'm not saying it's a bad story, how could I? It's barely started! I have no basis other than the first chapter. It just seems so... illogical is all. I'm okay with people being OOC if they're still slightly believable. But- reasoning. That aside, there are far too few semi-decent HPxSGI fics avaliable at all.