Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alien Reality
user51s2r chapter 12 . 8/12
Really good story. Consistent characterizations. I loved how the plot points came together in a cohesive manner. The writing style was pretty easy on the mind.
user51s2r chapter 11 . 8/12
I had a bit of a problem with Harry suddenly, for what seemed insufficient reasons, showed Maybourne so many magical dark secrets. I think it fits the narrative in this story, coupled with the characterizations. I can't help think a few confudus charms would have been smarter though. It usually gets my hackles up, when a supposedly powerful person, bows down to some insignificant toady, and tells all his secrets in a villainous monologue.

anyhow, that is not criticism, this story is VERY GOOD and well worth reading!
user51s2r chapter 6 . 8/11
I am really enjoying this story! Well written!
user51s2r chapter 1 . 8/11
The writing style is great. The premise is also pretty well detailed and makes sense. Very enjoyable so far!
thelosthikari chapter 12 . 8/11
why oh why can't there be more. I've read this so much that I almost remember it word for word. I wanna more *cry's like a child having a tantrum* ...um, sorry bout that.
madsloth chapter 12 . 7/6
pretty good story, thanks for writing what you have thus far.
Jhjh chapter 12 . 6/13
Congratulations on the marriage
Now Stop getting distracted by real life and finnish the story :)
Melikalilly chapter 12 . 6/4
I love this story so much
Fast Frank chapter 11 . 6/3
Just a bit of protocol correction, it's: His Royal Highness, Charles, Prince of Wales. Even Prince Philip, doesn't rate "His Majesty". (That precedent was set with Victoria and Albert.)
Fast Frank chapter 7 . 6/3
Am I the only one who thinks that using the coordinates for Humanity's (of Earth) refuge for the escape, is strategically idiotic?
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 7 . 5/13
Mustang and Elric? Hilarious to imagine, but really? Did you run out of native SG characters that quickly?
Nihatclodra chapter 12 . 5/3
I do hope this WILL get updates, it has one hell of a lot of potential...
Drrakkos chapter 12 . 5/1
Ahhh excellent story. Shame you don't continue this.

I love the crossovers between Harry Potter and Stargate SG-1.

Soooo. You the question is you are goin to continue in a time?

Love, Drrakkos