Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alien Reality
gatodepatasblancas chapter 1 . 3/12
Type your review for this chapter here...
musketau chapter 11 . 2/17
A great story which i hope you get back to at some point. A good explanation of the dangers of Harry's magic, and you have slotted Harry into the series well.
The change in the Nox has lead to some interesting changes overall, and i'd like to see more about the Nox/Asgard interactions, maybe the Nox can solve the replicator problem?
As i said, a great story
Gracealma chapter 11 . 2/12
Must say excellent story. I sure hope you will update. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Gracealma chapter 6 . 2/12
Love your Potter and Stargate SG1 story. I love a smart Harry who is such a team member.
bill560682 chapter 3 . 2/7
now i think the nanites and the michine they goyt from the "100 days planet" should be used to lengthen lifespans to say 365 billion days or 1 billion years. they already proved the nanites can rewrite your DNA's lifespan meter.
DarkAngel-N7 chapter 11 . 1/18
I think I'm going to follow and fave this just in case... you never know...
TegwenielWestwind chapter 11 . 1/17
Re-read this; for, I believe, the third time. Still fun to read despite the idea of Maybourne being demoted (can't happen in the real life military, except when sent to Ft. Laevenworth). I hope real life is working out for you, and that you haven't lost contact with your muse.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 11 . 1/17
Are you going to finish this?
Kittens Kat chapter 11 . 1/16
I ADORE THIS STORY AND CAN NOT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE! THANK YOU!
dragonman11 chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
good story when are u updateing
jupimako chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
I'm really looking forward to the next installment of this awesome fic. I hope you come back to it someday soon.
Godogma chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
I quite enjoy your story thus far - but I remember far greater stupidity in the latter seasons of SG1. If you don't mitigate Kinsey and the NiD morons (because frankly they break the law EVERY time they show up) long before the issue of the Trust comes up I won't be reading this anymore. Just like I didn't watch the show.
Godogma chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
One thing you should remember about the NiD - they routinely commit high treason. Also, Senator Kinsey? He does as well.

Black bag operations can easily handle Kinsey BEFORE he does any real damage and anyone involved with the NiD command chain that makes decisions like they did in the show would likely be fairly tried and then fairly hung by the neck until dead. Or firing squad; I can't remember the military means of execution right offhand.

Oh, and in reality Kinsey would never have been read in on the project in the first place. The SGC would be like those thousand dollar toilet seats; paid for by the black bag budget not by senate appropriations committees.
Erik chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
A well written and enjoyable story with a powerful but not all knowing Harry.
jake chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
this chapter answered some of my questions and aparently the next one will answer some more. Harry really needs to start reading people's minds more frequently though. Or imperius some people have them tell all their secrets and then obliviate the whole thing from their minds. i am really hoping that harry actually USES magic in the coming chapters. Some stories have magic being awesome, but in this one it is like a parlor trick. might be time for me to go back and reread that story where harry goes to the Arken school in Canada and is a real badass. Miranda Fairgold is the author i think