Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alien Reality
LadyDrak75 chapter 1 . 2/10
This is cute...very cute!
Balagor chapter 12 . 2/3
This story has well written English, and is crafted as a good merging of the settings (i.e. there is a reasonable balance between them). Obviously a lot more to happen before the ending is reached.
geekymom chapter 12 . 2/1
Please continue writing this story line as it is bloody brilliant!
Jimbocous chapter 12 . 1/26
Congrats on the positive life changes, and many thanks for the update here. Good to see you back at it! Thanks for a great read so far!
Jimbocous chapter 11 . 1/26
Gotta wonder if at some point Maybourne will decide that Harry is simply too dangerous to let live ...
goblin81 chapter 12 . 1/26
This is hands down one of the best crossover stories out there I hope to see more of it soon and to see your future works.
Snore chapter 12 . 1/19
And yet again, here we are waiting for an update forever . . .

Stop making promises that you can't keep.
It didnt make sense in canon, and it makes no sense now, if the protections is in Harrys blood... how does using Harrys blood not make the ritual deadly to moldyman? seriously, magic in canonverse does whatever suits the current whims of JKR, its so bloody inconsistent, it wouldve been better if you left out that protection.
Verum regnat summum chapter 12 . 1/11
Definitely the best HP/SG cross I've read. I'm really glad I started reading your story. Hope another update comes soon, but I realize life gets in the way. Thank you for writing!
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 12 . 1/9
Congrats on your marriage and, hearing you like power rangers, I was wondering how you feel about the upcoming movie?
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 11 . 1/9
Are the Nox, meant to be analogous to Norse mythology's Night elves?
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 10 . 1/9
Are the Nox Norse Mythology's Night Elves?
Rez chapter 12 . 1/8
This is a really good blending of the two fandoms. I love Harry and his rationale for the way he's acting, even if I think Jack and the rest of the SGC are giving him too long a leash sometimes. His behaviour is erratic (as most teen males are wont to be), and that's not always the best for military operations, but I can agree that the way you've written him meshes well within the dynamic. Thank you for the read! KTN
kaleb-yamato chapter 12 . 12/30/2016