Reviews for My Only Love
OblivionIsAtHand chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
This started off pretty fantastic. I couldn't help but think the last two chapters seemed a bit rushed though, both in writing and in plot. Still it was quite fun, I do hope you continue. :)
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
This story is quite interesting to be honest. While you had the usual Schala/Magus incest themes I'm glad that you were forward enough to have even his own mother interested in him. I don't think it was inappropriate. The perverted side of me says you should do a bit more lol.

Aside from that I'm really interested in how you plan to take this story. It seems that Schala won't be powering the Mammon Machine for as long so plans for the Ocean Palace may be delayed. Not only that but I love the characterizations. You did a great job.

I disagree about Chrono Cross however. I would like to think that Schala would be saved by the likes of Sneff, Macha and Sprigg lol though in all fairness I loved the Cross characters to death. Especially Karsh and Fargo.

You haven't updated in a long while but if you ever do I'll be waiting. Great job so far I really hope you continue.
Marle chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Keep going! I love the way you write :D
trnckuja chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love magus/schala! Please write more as soon as possible!
Lady I0ka chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
good writing and characterization. i'm not fond of incest, but magus and schala stories tend to be very well done, and magus definitely loved schala in the game, whether it was platonic or not. i want magus to kick dalton's ass some more. thats always funny.