Reviews for Operation:Buy Haruhi the Correct Feminine Products
1fairytaillover chapter 1 . 2/1
hahahaha i can actually imagine this in the manga.
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh, this was hilarious! SOOOO funny! I could totally see this happening. Poor Tamaki, of course he'd be panicked (and yet none of them thought to ask the female cashier or Kyoya's sister for advice). How funny, him bringing in the host club members to help. I just KNEW they were going to end up buying a ton of stuff, at least one of everything (though I didn't imagine they'd clean the place out, LOL). The cashier's reaction was funny. Loved Tamaki saying that he may be an idiot, but Haruhi didn't have to know that (uh, think she's figured it out by now, LOL). And I love, love, LOVE that Tamaki came up with a name for their "operation." I was ROTFL over that. Oh, and poor Haruhi-she didn't want to ask for help and let anyone know what was going on, and of course once she brought Tamaki into it, it ended up with EVERYONE knowing. *snicker*

You totally made my night with this. I'm favoriting it!
Lizzybear54 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
OMG I love this story! It's so awkward! XD
Awesome job! :D

Lizzy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
LoL so funny!
so CUTE!
You could totally do one with a pregnancy test HAHA!
blackstardragon2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Typical Tamaki...
JustJolola chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
. Lol, you don't come across many of these kind of fics (if there are any others at all?).
Haha, Honey and his questions. Oh dear.
I'm sure Haruhi wouldn't have minded Tamaki calling at all, but of course this version of events is what makes the story so good. :p
Good job, I've always been interested in a 'let's not forget Haruhi is a girl with a period' type fic.
Harmonic Bunny chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Lololol
I loved this! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This completely made my day! So hilarious, thank you for uploading!
Airi Shirokuro chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh Tamaki-senpai...
hiddensecret564 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Haha this was hilarious! This is something Tamaki would do!
AnimegirlTohru chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! That totally made my day! I love it! I could so picture that happening! XD
I-LOVE-MY-BILLY chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
OMG that was so funny i swear i died of laughter me like
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Forget diamonds, kotex is a girl's best friend. This made me laugh so hard! I knew she had to get a period and I wondered how everyone else would react. Although, I kinda figured maybe she was just a late bloomer. I don't really approve of tamaki x haruhi, but you write it very well!
darthvader17 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
haha. lol moment at the drugstore :D nice one luluhalulu
smonkey chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Hahahaha!

You caught everyone's personality perfectly. Sooo great. and funny too. Thanks for the story!

Of course they would buy every pack. Take note Tamaki, you now know what brand to get.