Reviews for Operation:Buy Haruhi the Correct Feminine Products
Evil poptarts will take over chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
HOLY CRAP! The same thing happened to me when I was sleeping over with my friends. There were 6 of us and one of them started their period, but nobody had any pads or tampons. The only person home was her older brother and he had friends over. My friend whispered in his ear what she needed and he said ok. Unfortunantly his friends wanted to come along. We're talking 8 guys who have never seen a pad before. 2 hours later they finally return home and the guys faces are bright red. I laughed my ass off there. So yeah, don't send a guy out to get your feminine products, ecpecally when he's with friends.
Keira-Hime chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I was laughing so hard I started to cry...

well done! All the characters were in it and in character too!

Nice Job
ContessaTheBrave chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
OH MAN. That's freakin' awesome...I smacked my forehead like...Twice. That's classic Ouran action.

5/5, man. I love how you brought each of their characters out throughout the fan fiction.

Agh; that was simply awesome. Good job
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hahaha awesome! I can ingaine it turning Out that way! Haha nice job!
XxTheStorytellerxX chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
One of the funniest (and well done) fanfics I've read in ages. I love original ideas like this!
Head Procrastinator chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
OMF-gosh! tht was hilarious! i luv tht! they shud mek tht an episode! genius! XD! luv! this!
daisydarling chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I laughed so hard at this!Well done :)
kairis chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was pure freaking genious! I can totally imagine this happening xD
Jasane-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hahahaha! This had me cringing(at the whole period thing) and laughing (at Tamaki's stupidity).

Good one!
daynebahday chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Ayee, I'm sorry. Been really busy with school, and other stuff.

Anyway, haha:D that was actually really interesting. I haven't read a fanfiction quite like this before.

this would've been a little awkward for some to read, but this was meant for humor, right?

i don't really have any criticism on this at the moment, so congratulations! or maybe it's because i'm hungry.

Anyway, kudos;]

TamaHaru3

xoxo
grimdreamer chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hey, sorry it took me so long to return the favour. I tend to only read OHSHC stories at the moment, so when I read your review for that annoying 'story' called "10 Things I Hate About Fan Fiction: OHSHC" and saw that you recently wrote something, I thought I'd give it a go. I've never read a fanfic involving someone's period before. Usually, fanfics for OHSHC are all super-romantic and don't go into the nitty-gritty, but the boy slang for feminine products was quite funny (pillowy things!) and I think witnessing Tamaki's incompetence on the subject is worth getting up at 4am for, don't you? My favourite line is: "Tama-chan, do you think it would fit Haru-chan?" I would have liked to see Mei involved, so it's a shame the guys didn't call her. Thanks for writing!
Lonersoforlorn chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Awesome story. It was so would have been funny if they called mei or the other I love the way this turned out.
Mollz33 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was fantastic! I couldn't stop laughing! ( )
AndreKimiko chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ok this is gold! Hahahaha I imagine they end up doing that XD but I thought Tamaki would get in the room with all the bags XD
Shan-Shan XP chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
this is probably one of the most original pieces in a while that i have read! :) also when i read that kyoya was going to call everyone else i thought "u do not need 6 guys getting A box of 'femine products'." and now i think "How many guys does it take to get a pack of femine products?" Apparently six haha.. also hunny's "Really? That sounds uncomfortable" haha that was hilarious! great one-shot!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »