Reviews for Operation:Buy Haruhi the Correct Feminine Products
Keira-Hime chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I was laughing so hard I started to cry...

well done! All the characters were in it and in character too!

Nice Job
ContessaTheBrave chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
OH MAN. That's freakin' awesome...I smacked my forehead like...Twice. That's classic Ouran action.

5/5, man. I love how you brought each of their characters out throughout the fan fiction.

Agh; that was simply awesome. Good job
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hahaha awesome! I can ingaine it turning Out that way! Haha nice job!
XxTheStorytellerxX chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
One of the funniest (and well done) fanfics I've read in ages. I love original ideas like this!
Head Procrastinator chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
OMF-gosh! tht was hilarious! i luv tht! they shud mek tht an episode! genius! XD! luv! this!
daisydarling chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I laughed so hard at this!Well done :)
kairis chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was pure freaking genious! I can totally imagine this happening xD
Jasane-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hahahaha! This had me cringing(at the whole period thing) and laughing (at Tamaki's stupidity).

Good one!
daynebahday chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Ayee, I'm sorry. Been really busy with school, and other stuff.

Anyway, haha:D that was actually really interesting. I haven't read a fanfiction quite like this before.

this would've been a little awkward for some to read, but this was meant for humor, right?

i don't really have any criticism on this at the moment, so congratulations! or maybe it's because i'm hungry.

Anyway, kudos;]

TamaHaru3

xoxo
grimdreamer chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hey, sorry it took me so long to return the favour. I tend to only read OHSHC stories at the moment, so when I read your review for that annoying 'story' called "10 Things I Hate About Fan Fiction: OHSHC" and saw that you recently wrote something, I thought I'd give it a go. I've never read a fanfic involving someone's period before. Usually, fanfics for OHSHC are all super-romantic and don't go into the nitty-gritty, but the boy slang for feminine products was quite funny (pillowy things!) and I think witnessing Tamaki's incompetence on the subject is worth getting up at 4am for, don't you? My favourite line is: "Tama-chan, do you think it would fit Haru-chan?" I would have liked to see Mei involved, so it's a shame the guys didn't call her. Thanks for writing!
Lonersoforlorn chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Awesome story. It was so would have been funny if they called mei or the other I love the way this turned out.
Mollz33 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was fantastic! I couldn't stop laughing! ( )
AndreKimiko chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ok this is gold! Hahahaha I imagine they end up doing that XD but I thought Tamaki would get in the room with all the bags XD
Shan-Shan XP chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
this is probably one of the most original pieces in a while that i have read! :) also when i read that kyoya was going to call everyone else i thought "u do not need 6 guys getting A box of 'femine products'." and now i think "How many guys does it take to get a pack of femine products?" Apparently six haha.. also hunny's "Really? That sounds uncomfortable" haha that was hilarious! great one-shot!
OuroborosMoon chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Whoa a period story! Lol and he bought EVERY pack? That's hilarious!

Totally enjoyed it!