Reviews for Careful What You Wish For
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
And he did fix Sam, he did. Well, hopefully. Love this. It's so wierd because all the arguments Sam had about how his dad would like him better this way, made sense, even though emotionally it so didn't. Good writing to pull that off.
Darkaina chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
that's how it should have ended. anybody catch who Dean was shooting at?...(please don't say Sam, please...
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I like that talk.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
OMG.. .LOVE IT... DUDE.. LOL DEAN SLAP SAMMY,.. LOL THAT FUNNY.. . .MAINLY SAMMY FACE WAS LIKE WTF? IT WAS AWESOME
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
It's very sad to think that Sam feels that John would be proud of him for becoming an emotionless killing machine. Dean has the right of it - John would be horrified.
zoeysgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Enjoyed the story. Really captured the characters and was very believable. Thank you for writing this.
emmau chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh, thank you for this. I've seen this argument before, obliquiely blaming John and Dean for creating this version of Sam, and Dean's rebuttal is the perfect counter. I'm glad to see Dean blow Sam's rationalization out of the water, and for them to come together a little at the end. Thank you.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great fic!
spnMom chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I kinda like your robo-Sam. Thanks for posting.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
It must be so hard on Jared this season not to show the emotions that have always been a part of his character.

I think you did a great job of capturing Sam in your story.

I'm glad that Sam did tell Dean what he was thinking and I loved Dean's response. I could see Dean having the emotional response that you wrote. It must be rough for Dean not to have the brother bond that he has always had with Sam.

It was nice of Sam to pretend that he cared about Dean crying, but Dean's final words were perfect, "You're lying, Sam. But it's okay. If it's the last thing I do, you're gonna say that to me again someday and mean it. You're still my brother, Sammy. And I'm gonna fix you."

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You managed to tell the story from both Sam's and Dean's side . Perfect. One of the best season 6 stories.
7kstar chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Good play on the words we say sometimes. Sometimes you wish for something and don't realize how messed up it will be if it comes true. Now Sam wants to do nothing but hunt and that isn't what Dean really wanted all along, is it.

Nice job.
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You are probably one of the first fanfic writers I've seen who can accurately portray soulless-Sam, and it paid off! This fic was great, and I'm glad I read it. Thanks for sharing!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Two thumbs way up on this! I love it when Dean cries and I don't know why. I loved how confused Sam is here, how hard he tries to make up for what he doesn't have, and yet can't understand why the connection to the moment, the words and response are all a necessary part of communication. And without a soul, Dean cannot connect to Sam at that special level of understanding that's always been there between them.

Thank you for writing.