Reviews for A Little Off Center
cedricsowner chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
you have a talent to make me cry
niagaraweasel chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
Such a sad, heartbreaking story... So well written that I could really feel Ames' mounting grief and Guerrero's fading out.
weapon13WhiteFang chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
Dammit that made me want to cry! That's soo sad... Sooo terribly super sad... But it's brilliant... Awww Im all teary eyed almost!
cedricsowner chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
Jeez, this was so sad... gripping, but sad... guess that's what you were aiming at... well done... did I mention it's terribly sad?
cedricsowner chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
This one is so cool. So much story, much more than the actual text. You use so few sentences to paint a whole backstory, just these very few words and still the reader has a very good idea what happened. It's incredibly sad, but also touching, moving... I wish you would turn this into something longer.
vencieit chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I really enjoy your little stories...they are great and super fun to read.

You've captured the characters really well!
veniceit chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Funny...love it!
cedricsowner chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
"I think the feeling is mutual" - this made me laugh. Poor Guerrero, but very enjoyable fic! I love it when the two take care of each other.
Scarlet Garter chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
"he can feel the skin around it gaping every time he moves" Good grief. Made me cringe! I don't particularly enjoy cringing, but to me it's a sign someone has written a well-worded phrase. Nicely done.

Scarlet G
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
this was just too good. Loved it!

Scarlet G
cedricsowner chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
Interesting. Not yet sure what to make out of it, but interesting.
rainefan chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
I must admit, I laughed at the end of this.
rainefan chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
I like this. I could see Guerrero having a past that involved drugs in some way, and I've always kind of wondered how he ended up where he is. He looks like someone who has had a really rough life at some point in the past.
Guardian Fox chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I like this chapter. I've wondered before if Guererro was a drug user, seems to fit the profile. Interesting idea and well executed. It would make for a good full-length story for sure.
decdragon chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
well that last one was depressing. I like Ames.