Reviews for Strictly Business
Kslamm chapter 7 . 5/15
I really like this story and hope you come back to it. It just started getting juicy! I hate that most Zutara AU's are incomplete.
edjicated chapter 7 . 2/11
This story is honestly quite witty and adorable. The lapse in time frame and lack of details sometimes leaves something to be desired, but the lightheartedness of this fic makes it work well. It's fun, and a good read, and I anticipate any updates that may happen. I did check your profile and I can understand how real life trumps fic life, so I'm telling myself to get over it and bookmark this for those lunch breaks when I need a pick me up. Thanks for writing!
renzie17 chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
OMG Where is the next chapter? ;_;

I love this so much. ;_;
userid2318759187961967 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Crying because you haven't updated in 4 years agghhhh
Naomi loves Calvin and Hobbes chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
This is really good! Please, please, please, please, please, please update something! Even if its one chapter! But I really liked this, this is probably in my top ten Zutara fanfics modern AU stories. Keep on writing.

lorekr chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Okay so I LOVE a good AU story and am sooo bummed it's not complete! Wonderful story! Hopefully one day you'll find inspiration And time to complete it! :) I will follow and favorite in the hopes that one day I will find put what happens!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
I like this, upload soon please!
KJun chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Please,please,please continue this story.

It is one of my all-time favorite stories ever. Very well-written.

D3stiny-Sm4sher chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Pretty girls are pretty, especially when they smile at you.

That said, you lost me at bashing freckles and gingers. (

They are amazing and awesome. Observe. ;)

Anyway, very short but I can see this having some potential. The main ingredient missing just from a glance is a feeling of the main cast - Sokka and Aang and Toph, I mean. I can't think about Avatar, no matter how diferent a setting, without the key 4 main characters, at least.

Anyway, just wanted to say that your writing style is definitely solid and I am curious enough to maybe read more sometime when I have the time to do so - I'm really not big on Zutara, but when you transfer the setting and context I could see it playing out.
setlib chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Awww...this is so sweet. First off, great writing. Keeping to one point of view at a time is fabulous, pacing is great. I'm enjoying your characterizations, especially Azula. I'm looking forward to more Zutarian sexy romantic fluff. Keep it up!
fuzzyninjaAssassin777 chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
LOVE IT! Very good so far. And i like that Ursa is in this story unlike most AU A:TLA fics.
lynny17 chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Oh I missed this when you first put it up! Azula-she is so evil-I loved her making herself at home at his desk and their painfully barbed conversation. I can see she's very true to character and she's not afraid to let it show. Awkward Christmas party and meeting the family-poor Katara. I'm glad it forced them to actually discuss his former relationship since he does suck and talking and I liked that Mai wasn't the bad guy either. Can't wait to see what else you have in story!
NorthernLights25 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Please update soon!
crystalfilm chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Azula is a pain, but I don't think we could have her any other way :P. I love how you dealt with Mai and Zuko's relationship (there's just too much Mai bashing in many fics), and it was nice to see her have a good conversation with Katara. And I loved the fluffy ending of course, too cute!
lostatseanomore chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
I love this story so much you have no idea!

Keep updating!