Reviews for A Fire Within
Alibird1 chapter 37 . 1/8
This just got to a really funny. Part is he going to get caught? Will she change form and the cat will be outta the bag? What about her wounds? Gaaagh! So many questions!
Witch Mabaa chapter 37 . 12/29/2015
I just wanted to say that I LOVE this story, and that you inspired me to write my own OC story with Kakashi. I always wanted to, but I didn't know where to begin. Seeing how beautifully you created your tale made me realize that I could too.
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 37 . 10/22/2015
Hi! I just wanted to say this story you made is AWESOME! I absolutely love your writing style! I rarely see any mistakes and the way you end every chapter makes me LOVE KakashixSayomi more! I also love how you portrayed the characters especially Kakashi He's not OOC at all! :D The plot? PERFECTION! I am a sucker for OC romance fanfics so I decided to read this story! :) And I did not regret reading it at all! In fact, I might read it over and over again until I get tired of it! Which is impossible! LOL! XD I am so looking forward to reading the next chapter! Kyaaaaaa! Just imagining Sayomi's reaction when she finds her peep toms is HILARIOUS! :D Hope to see more of KakashixSayomi moments! ;) I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! Its been a quite a while since you updated (almost 1 year and half) so I am REALLY ANXIOUS THAT THIS STORY HAD BEEN PUT IN HIATUS! :( I sure hope not! ;(
Did something happen? Take care! ;) XD LOL
Delirium Socks chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
And, after the interlude, the curtain raises again, to reveal the dynamic, clever and sardonically humorous misfit from the previous chapters, all grown up. What will have changed in the years that have passed? Will she have grown in physical and intellectual capability? Will this reticent creature have progressed in terms of social grace and wit? With a final sweep of the curtain, we get our first glimpse of the heroine...

...And are greeted with an over-sexualized Mary-Sue. Run like hell Kakashi. Run. Like. Hell.
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 37 . 7/30/2015
can't wait for more!
StormingMyCastle chapter 37 . 5/29/2015
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO UPDATE
Guest chapter 37 . 4/28/2015
Awesome story. Hope you update soon
Amberwish chapter 37 . 3/8/2015
Update?
This Muse chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Im not sure if you were trying to keep the timeline canon, but Minato only became Hokage after the third great shinobi war, and after both Obito and Rin died.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 37 . 11/3/2014
Good.
kittycatcharlie chapter 37 . 9/30/2014
Ohhh! They in trouble! 0o0
Guest chapter 34 . 9/30/2014
Normally, I read around five fanfics at a time but this story has gotten me hooked! I have barely been able to tear my eyes away from it ever since Chapter 1 and I REALLY DONT WANT TO GET TO CHAPTER 7 BECAUSE I KNOW THERE WONT BE ANYMORE! I envy your descriptive language so much and I congratulate you for your extroardinary work. Please continue your writing because you have many many many MANY fans!
Ilovedarkpasts chapter 37 . 9/7/2014
This story is so awesome and well written! Please, please update! Love this story!
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 36 . 9/4/2014
oh please i am begging you, this is my all time favourite story, don't give up now. please don't do this to me, post first day of school depression has hit me. don't make me suffer without this ;) making you feel guilty yet? please update soon! xx
MissMarzia chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
Amazing story! I really hope you update soon, it's sucha Bad cliff hanger! Haha great job