Reviews for A Fire Within
Amberwish chapter 37 . 3/8
Update?
This Muse chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Im not sure if you were trying to keep the timeline canon, but Minato only became Hokage after the third great shinobi war, and after both Obito and Rin died.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 37 . 11/3/2014
Good.
kittycatcharlie chapter 37 . 9/30/2014
Ohhh! They in trouble! 0o0
Guest chapter 34 . 9/30/2014
Normally, I read around five fanfics at a time but this story has gotten me hooked! I have barely been able to tear my eyes away from it ever since Chapter 1 and I REALLY DONT WANT TO GET TO CHAPTER 7 BECAUSE I KNOW THERE WONT BE ANYMORE! I envy your descriptive language so much and I congratulate you for your extroardinary work. Please continue your writing because you have many many many MANY fans!
Ilovedarkpasts chapter 37 . 9/7/2014
This story is so awesome and well written! Please, please update! Love this story!
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 36 . 9/4/2014
oh please i am begging you, this is my all time favourite story, don't give up now. please don't do this to me, post first day of school depression has hit me. don't make me suffer without this ;) making you feel guilty yet? please update soon! xx
Lilcookie84 chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
Amazing story! I really hope you update soon, it's sucha Bad cliff hanger! Haha great job
Luna Silveria chapter 37 . 7/28/2014
I LOVE this story! Please update!
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 37 . 7/10/2014
so good! thank god you didn't make your oc as whiny as others :3 i'm begging you, update soon :D
ita-chan01 chapter 37 . 6/29/2014
Hurr hurr, what a great ending to a chapter! xD
Guest chapter 37 . 4/24/2014
Hey I was at work today and heard this song on the radio and immediately thought of Kakashi in your story! You should definitely check it out, if you haven't already heard it :P
Justin Timberlake - Not a Bad Thing
It just seemed like something that might play in the background if your story was a movie.. Like I could really imagine it playing while Sayomi was having a 'memory montage' of moments with Kakashi, or playing while Kakashi is watching Sayomi, contemplating whether or not to approach her, or like one of those moments when they're enjoying some time together before she puts her 'shields' up again.. Hahaha I'm getting a little carried away and they might not be your style but I do love your characters and I can't help imagining new scenarios or ways the story could turn out :D
Btw I've been getting a little 'restless' recently and went on a journey through this website to find other good stories but I thought you'd be proud to know your's is still my favourite .
As usual, I'd love to be all "PLEASE POST MORE SOON!" but then again I'd prefer you to get it just the way you want it, so take your time, but please not too much ;)
Guest chapter 37 . 3/26/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE! Hahahahaha
Ahh sorry I wasn't able to review right after I first read the chapter but I've been quite busy with uni.. anyway! You should have seen how excited I was when I saw that you'd updated, it was probably quite amusing :P but this is what you've done to me! I check at least 3 times a week to see when you update! *sigh* enough with my shenanigans, let's discuss you're latest chapter :)
So I think the fight scene was well written and the fact she didn't quite win and didn't win easily is good for the story (coz sometimes it can feel fake if the main character wins too easily or are not challenged enough) still, overall, Sayomi doesn't seem to lose at much, which may be something to consider.. if she's too invincible she won't be 'real' and the audience won't connect with her..
Went on a bit of a tangent there :P
Umm also I'd like to say it's a little strange the serpent didn't attack her straight after it got her with the venom and while she was rubbing her face in the grass..
And how exactly did she know the venom wouldn't kill? ;) that's just a little too convenient!
And if it were me I would've made the Hokage a little more concerned - it wasn't just her disappearance but the fact she'd been in a fight as well..
And the last scene is just hilarious :D you deserve this *applause*
I feel really sorry for Sayomi but it's pretty funny and it makes me wonder how much more eager Kakashi will be now that he's had a glimpse ;)
Thanks again for another awsm chapter! You're story is definitely in my top 3 favourite fanfics and I'd do anything to keep you feeling encouraged and creative .
With love from one of your adoring fans!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Sopa back please sign pention to stop it and spread word sorry don't have link we have a few days left to sign
Hannahneko chapter 38 . 3/13/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANNA SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT!