Reviews for Letter to my Rescuer
Haley chapter 15 . 9/18
Also I know it's been two years but if you're still active would you mind finishing the story just for me just make something up
This was an amazing and beautiful ending but I think what I needed from this story was closure and I can't seem to find it because when I read the book I pictured Gemma as me and so I began to fall in love with ty and when he was caught it broke my heart and I cried for days but after reading this I was so happy until the end again even though it wasn't finished.
girlwithabookobsession chapter 14 . 8/19
First of all, thank you for writing an AMAZING fanfiction for my FAVORITE BOOK. Love you and bless you. You are a talented writer and it really does seem like a continuation of the story.
Second, PLEASE UPDATE! I'm dying over here.
wonderlandoz chapter 1 . 6/13
I also wanted to add the way you write these characters feels like a continuation of the book. It's the alternate to what could have happened and it's done so well. Please continue!
wonderlandoz chapter 15 . 6/12
Please please continue this story. I needs to know what happens next!
I think that the story is super good and this is just the beginning can you please an update it seems that everyone likes this story
Bazeela chapter 15 . 1/10
I've read Stolen years ago, but I just found out about your fanfiction. It's awesome! I know it's been a while since your last update, but do you think you will finish this story one day? I would really like to find out what will happen with Ray! I wish you the best.
Jen chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
Guest chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
thisisme195 chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
I loved this whole story! Pls write more! I really want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
that was dumb, why would ty just stop and say shes has to go back i was really enoying it until that part
sidder09 chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
Please post some more! I love your story 3 don't leave me with just this!
NoNN chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
I was so mad at the ending of the book, I threw it across the room out of anger. That's why I came on here to find some alternative endings and such. So find another ending that would fit the book more. Then I found this. And I was more than joyful of this successful writing. You are doing an awesome job with writing this amazing story. And I hope you can come back and finish this story.
Some problem arised as I was reading it;
What happened to the camel?
How did Ty get the car back?
Do they go out and see the stars again?
Don't they talk more about their lives between each other?

So yeah.
See you, hope you're having a nice life, and hope to see more chapters soon!
jenavie chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
please finish , this is lit a really good story! Ugghh i love it and thanks for doing it!
rosemarybebz chapter 15 . 4/11/2015
Please update, I'm dying to find out what happened!