Reviews for Out of Control
beaPleites7 chapter 1 . 10/17
I loved it! It's a great idea.
ananyabhavini19 chapter 1 . 3/30
WHEN are you gonna UPDATE the story?
KaralettVAddict chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE KILL TASHA UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.
kboo4ever chapter 11 . 1/19/2016
Can someone just plz murder Tasha
Leticia13 chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
Very good variation! Totally new focus, very good idea ! Can't wait to read all story, please keep writing!:)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
Keep writing please!
Bobbi-Leigh chapter 11 . 4/30/2015
Shame this story was left! found it an love it!
Lil bug chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
Please continue your story
blondjinjit chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
i love the story
Candy026 chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
What a bitch
fsunole chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Please continue this or have someone adopt it and let us know, the story is brilliant and is such a unique perspective I've really enjoyed reading it. Better late than never!
tbrett29 chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
I have enjoyed your story.
Will you be continueing it?
me chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
I've read a ton of the rose/dimitri stories and out of all the ones I've read I gotta say I freakin love yours the most. Its well written and I love that you don't over do it with rose's anger usually shes written to be so angry to the point of being irrational, its annoying as hell really. You can be badass without seeming crazy. And the way you've written dimitri is awesome I love all his little thoughts...surely nibbling her earlobe would just be a friendly show of affection right? LOL Your awesome! I'd like to see the chase continue without them admitting feelings..I hate it when rose is all love consumed in some of these stories it makes her look pathetic...not in yours though!Please PLEASE continue with this story! Don't let us all suffer! Save me from my suffering I need more!
Treeface3 chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Please update soon xx
LaurenIvashkov chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Please please please tell me there's a sequel. Pretty pretty please with a sexy Russian god on top.