Reviews for Crossing Over
M.K.T.M.-M chapter 12 . 4/29
Love, it's been four bloody years, please continue. Whilst I usually detest nagging as well as whining in a review, I beg you to continue. Darling, this is just simply amazing you have quite the talent and I do sorely hope that you complete this book.
AngelLaNelle chapter 12 . 4/28
I love this story. Could you please continue, you haven't even gotten to Logan and Harry meeting yet.
DetectiveInspectoMe chapter 12 . 4/14
NOOOOOO! CONTINUES!
crafter43 chapter 12 . 4/4
I am so unhappy that this so excellent story is left unfinished I do hope that you will find the right time to complete it and at least let us know what is in the painting. Please oh pretty please
TenderNightshade chapter 12 . 3/25
You're evil, you know that right? You left the chapter at such a cliff hanger! And not only that, all the more interesting details start to unravel and certain plans blow up into smithereens and some relationships start to develop, and, and, and...just so much more! You haven't updated in a few YEARS! That's torture, and oh so sad and cruel. How can you leave such a fanfic unfinished! It's amazing! Enticing! Awesome! Fascinating! Please reconsider continuing.
tazztazz chapter 12 . 3/17
can't wait for more chapters hope that some more are added soon as this story seems to get better and better as well as funnier and funnier.
carisa.bruderer chapter 12 . 2/21
I hope you come back. Excellent work!
crafter 43 chapter 12 . 1/29
I don't have much hope that you will be posting on this story again it is such a disappointment as you have such an awesome story plot going here maybe if RL allows you to come back to the FF site your muse will reawaken and have you complete this project.
Littlemissfaeangeldhampir chapter 12 . 1/24
I Love it!
Tristi Lynne chapter 12 . 1/18
please update the story soon. it's really good so far. i want to see what happens next.
Kaen is a good name. I like the meaning.
jesskalynn4 chapter 12 . 1/13
Okay you HAVE to start updating again. you can't just leave this hanging before Logan and Harry even meet! Update again soon please.
edible wallpapaer chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
You can't leave it on a cliffhanger- it's not FAIR. Please update soon I really like your idea and the way it develops more
fighting fish felisha chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
I love what you have written so far. Please update soon. You left is with a cliff hanger and it's been a few years. I think you've left us in suspense long enough. Remember, people are still reading this

Keep writing please