Reviews for Crossing Over
This is awesome! Please update soon!
Did you forget about the block that withheld him from fully listening to the Mothers voice and blocking him from hearing his name, or did I miss the part where it was fixed? Or is this supposed to be solved later In the story?
PotterB2utyElf chapter 12 . 6/20
So much potential, too bad this story is discontinued. Harry haven't even met Logan yet. It's a good and promising 11th chapters..
TheSilverDragon360 chapter 12 . 5/28
more chapters please love the story a lot and hope that it will be continued.
blackbloodywolf chapter 11 . 5/23
interesting place to leave off on
Arwenien chapter 8 . 5/23
Well... this is bad. Action is too slow (after a couple long chapters X-men still didn't find Harry), characters behave immaturely and implausibly (the scene with Hank and Snape for example), and the whole thing is just... boring.
Ruxis chapter 12 . 3/24
But you promised :C
XD it's been about 5 years since your promise that you'd make it up to us, but I understand if things have changed significantly.

Just thought I'd let you know that I enjoyed your writing, and would very much love to read more should you resume.
emmalilly21 chapter 12 . 3/21
update please!
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 12 . 3/20
Please, tell me you intend to continue this story.
Kurama-hime.Rocky-hime chapter 12 . 3/2
Nooooooooo a cliffhanger ahhhhhhy
Damn you for not updating! Is this at least up for adoption?
dramakiss98 chapter 12 . 2/7
I love this story and would really like an update on it! Please! Please! Please!
emthereble chapter 12 . 1/30
This is brilliant but are you ever going to finish it off?
The Crazed Crow chapter 12 . 1/14
I want more!
shadowwolf2345 chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
It's pretty good so far and I would love to read more about it when you have the chance to write more on this.