Reviews for The Frost Killing Hour
Jane Odair chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Short and sad but I really like the subtle ending. It's something you could actually see happening with the characters. Nice job
HasiVA chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That was beautiful! Bravo! Bravo! :')
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I love "My Skin" by Natalie Merchant, and listening to this song while reading this one-shot was heartbreaking. I could sense the hope in the end, however faint it was. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Kishimoto would write a scene like this in the manga, but I doubt it. T_T

All in all, beautiful one-shot, and nice choice in song. _
24JadeGuns chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This is just so amazing!Make more chapters please!
ChikaMegumi chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You know I'm not really sure if I like this or if it hit me as that bittersweet but the imagery and atmosphere was quite accurate and well written. I'm not sure if I understand why Sakura would randomly confess her (lack of) love for him during the 4th ninja war, but who knows. Naruto was spot on though. The ending had nice closure and I especially liked the raindrop thing.

Thanks for writing love:)
ill0gical chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
If this were to become canon, I am very fearful that I might bawl my eyes out.

It wasn't dramatic. It wasn't a stupid cliché. It was simple, but I think it tore my heart out.

It also seemed that Sasuke telling her that she's annoying was a desperate attempt at gaining her recognition. Like him saying, "Idiot, I'm still here, I just have to have an epic showdown with Naruto, quickly."

Or, er, something like that.

The phrase "Tormented clouds", I adored it. Just those two words worked so much imagery into the story. Absolutely fantastic.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
so...Sasuke was showing her that he was still himself?
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hm.

Expanse reflects my emotions one drop, breath, and streak at a time...

My heart have long ceased to love you similary,

To make you mine...

Yet you say that,

And the sky cries.
itskatiee chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
AWESOME. WRITE MORE. YOU'RE GREAT.
kizumichan chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
you're right!, it is bitter! ; _ ;
xStarryyAngellx chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
ohmygawd. if something like this happened, i'd totally gape. hahahah... but sadly, it probably won't...:(
smos chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Man...that just broke my heart and made me hopeful at the same time! sigh Great job! I've missed your stories!
Sofsofi chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
What I like most about this OS is that there's no overdrama. There are just these things we know Sakura has to say, that we hope she will say in cannon, for it is all that matters before the end. So, yeah, great work you did here.
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Beautiful. ;A; They truly deserve a moment in the manga, just a moment will be enough for them. :D