Reviews for My Albion
heretherebemonsters chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Love, love, love this! Very well-written and lyrical. Logan and Reaver are very well-developed and I love the sense of chemistry between them. Not to mention the loving in the last chapter was smexy as hell! Those two are so hot and then putting them together...no words to describe the perfection! Please update soon! I want more!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Hurray! Update! I love this story! And i know qhat's coming... Can't wait to read it!
SuggestionGirl chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Yaaaay!

Great chapter and am so happy you've kicked that pesky writers block out of the way! I simply can't wait for a new chapter! (but I will try to be patient!)

As always, your Reaver and Logan are perfect. Really the best ones I've read!
SuggestionGirl chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Hi!

Me again! Sorry, but I've must have re read this fanfic at least 10 times. Its really really good!
I was just wondering, do you know if you're going to continue this? I noticed that it's been a long time since you updated so I just wanted to know if I should stop hoping or not!

I have to say thanks for writing Logan as well as you do. He comes off as a strong determined person, a kind person willing to make sacrifices for the greater good. I love the fact that he didn't immediatly jump into Reaver's bed. You handled the build up really really well. And your Reaver... Spot on. I'm reading all of his lines in Stephen Fry's voice and they just fit so well.

Pleaaase continue this! If you ever need help with ideas or beta or whatever, you can come to me. And also, please let me know if this wonderful fic is discontinued!

Really hoping for a chapter 11! (and up to 20 hurr hurr hurr!)

All the best! / SG
SuggestionGirl chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Wow. Just wow. Never seen Reaver OR Logan being so well written before!
You have to continue this! For the sake of all us Logan x Reaver shippers and for all of us who enjoy a really well written story!
Reb chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Holy moly!

Please tell me you intend to continue this! So well written, so in character and seriously steaming hot!
Well done!
Lady Venom2 chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
Aside from lacking a word or two I think you meant to add and some spelling errors, the story itself is good enough to easily over-look those things (though to aid with future chapters you could look into getting a beta reader to help catch these).

I adore how you've written Logan, and you've wrote him how I saw him (and portray him myself) in regards to being a sibling. Tara seems a bit childish in this I admit. Though it's still a wonderful story and despite your misgivings about how you've written Reaver, I think you've done well.

I can hear the smarm when he talks, the well oiled speeches and manipulative ways.

I understand doesn't allow sex and I am curious if you've a desire to write the sex scene if you'll post it elsewhere like Y!Gallery or Adult FF?

I hope you write more. I'm sad it's been several months since an update. Please do continue this!
bipbopbev chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
OH MY GOD

this story is sooo good I love it

you are really good with keeping everyone in character

and PLEASE UPDATE SOONN 3
kaibajoey1 chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
OMG! I scared the crap out of my mom and sister when I got the email on my smart phone telling me this story was updated. I was like we need to go home now! Love the update! Love the crazy factory worker and love that Reaver was the awesome hero! Keep up the good work and hope to hear from you soon! Also... the sex... I loved that too! XD
kaibajoey1 chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
So...much...LOVE! I couldn't put this down! I can't believe I didn't read this sooner! Please keep up the good work! I can't wait till Reaver finally gets into Logan's pants! Your story made me like Logan... I kinda just thought he was a dick. Also your Reaver is perfect! I love it! Update soon!
flipysrevenge96 chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
This story made me realize how different Fable 3 is from Fable:TLC. Think about it...
SecretScribe88 chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
I am really loving this story so far! It's very well written and I can easily picture this happening. I love the relationship between Logan and the princess. It's very sweet. Can't wait for the update.

Also, thank you for reviewing my story as well :)
www.wtf.com chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
WOW this is really well written my friend,i hope you keep it up :)

haha will this story also cover the whole fable 3 arc?

that would be good

as for this chapter,it was a great start¡
Akimi Butterfly chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I love this! It's very well-written, too.

I REALLY love how much Logan cares for his little sister. IT MAKES ME LOVE HIM MORE!

You see where this is going?

Please write MORE!
BoxOfMudkips chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Sweet whampa this is great.