Reviews for Deep
typroctor chapter 1 . 3/10
This is one of the best or maybe even the best fictions I have ever read. It was powerful. I had to stop at certain points in the story because of the effect it was having on me. You're an amazing author.
Ugh found this is a google search for DEEKS fanfictions should of known it would be about her.

Just like all other fanfictions in the end its always about the females.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2017
I LOVED THIS. Im glad you finished, since a lot of the ones i read just start to get good, and then theyre never updated. Good job, thoroughly enjoyed it
anonkp chapter 20 . 2/4/2017
I just read this amazing story and wanted to say how beautifully written it is. You know, it's never too late for a sequel! You ended this in a perfect place, really, I can't complain. But it would do my heart good to see them a little further on, to see what happened to them both. Did Deeks return to work? (I hope not- I root for full time pro bono work for the folks at the shelter.) Did Kensi ever face her rape? (I hope so, and would love to see that part of her journey.)

Anyway, thanks so much for such a powerful story.
jojo4478 chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
This is the second time I'm reading this story and I'm still amazed how well written and how amazing this story is! I love everything about it... you write Deeks and Kensi so well, it's unbelievable! I wish you had written more story about them! Thank you... I'm gonna read your other stories until I come back to this one!
Raderle chapter 20 . 12/22/2016
I just found this story a couple of days ago and just finished reading it. It's a fantastic story and I'm blown away by the way your writing pulled me into the story. I literally had a hard time putting it down. Great job!
sassyzazzi chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
I just found this to read and it is an amazing story about Deeks, Kensi, and undercover life. You captured Deeks just perfectly. I can see you are no longer writing for this fandom, I wish you would return, but whatever you are doing now, I hope you are still writing, you are a very gifted writer.
basicnsync chapter 20 . 6/8/2016
Painful and beautiful. Stunning-I cannot imagine a better story
Guest chapter 20 . 6/1/2016
This blew me away, I'm an avid reader and this was amazing. You have a gift and I thank you for sharing this amazing piece of work. Some deep stuff, I was moved, scared, happy. Simply perfect.
Klarna chapter 20 . 1/8/2016
I know it's been ages since you uploaded this story and I'm a bit ashamed for not getting to read it sooner. But finally I did and oh my god. It is hands down the best story on this entire site. Well written and true to the characters. I'm now going to sit down and read through all of your stories. Thank you so much for your contribution to this fandom.
canaussie chapter 20 . 3/29/2015
Thank you for such an incredible, powerful story. I just couldn't put it down and ended up staying up all night reading.
Knyle Borealis chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
lakdsjfpowief;lkasdfh;asodflkasjdf;oiwalsdkfja;sldghlas;dfkjasldhf. I am...that was...I have no words. But if I did, they'd be beyond positive. No wonder this story has so many favorites.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Wow! What an incredible story! I loved it!
Camelia Arianne chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Oh, gf7, I've to tell you I hate and love this story at the same time. I hate it because of Deeks - it really hurt me when they tried to make "Jimmy" a real person and so - but I couldn't stop reading it. It was like a drug - and that's why I love it.
You have really good kind of writing and this story is GREAT. Thank you :)
I hope you'll write another Densi fic soon!
ravenblumustang1 chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! It's definitely one of my favorite. Great job!