Reviews for Deep
anonkp chapter 20 . 2/4
I just read this amazing story and wanted to say how beautifully written it is. You know, it's never too late for a sequel! You ended this in a perfect place, really, I can't complain. But it would do my heart good to see them a little further on, to see what happened to them both. Did Deeks return to work? (I hope not- I root for full time pro bono work for the folks at the shelter.) Did Kensi ever face her rape? (I hope so, and would love to see that part of her journey.)

Anyway, thanks so much for such a powerful story.
jojo4478 chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
This is the second time I'm reading this story and I'm still amazed how well written and how amazing this story is! I love everything about it... you write Deeks and Kensi so well, it's unbelievable! I wish you had written more story about them! Thank you... I'm gonna read your other stories until I come back to this one!
Raderle chapter 20 . 12/22/2016
I just found this story a couple of days ago and just finished reading it. It's a fantastic story and I'm blown away by the way your writing pulled me into the story. I literally had a hard time putting it down. Great job!
sassyzazzi chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
I just found this to read and it is an amazing story about Deeks, Kensi, and undercover life. You captured Deeks just perfectly. I can see you are no longer writing for this fandom, I wish you would return, but whatever you are doing now, I hope you are still writing, you are a very gifted writer.
basicnsync chapter 20 . 6/8/2016
Painful and beautiful. Stunning-I cannot imagine a better story
Guest chapter 20 . 6/1/2016
This blew me away, I'm an avid reader and this was amazing. You have a gift and I thank you for sharing this amazing piece of work. Some deep stuff, I was moved, scared, happy. Simply perfect.
Klarna chapter 20 . 1/8/2016
I know it's been ages since you uploaded this story and I'm a bit ashamed for not getting to read it sooner. But finally I did and oh my god. It is hands down the best story on this entire site. Well written and true to the characters. I'm now going to sit down and read through all of your stories. Thank you so much for your contribution to this fandom.
canaussie chapter 20 . 3/29/2015
Thank you for such an incredible, powerful story. I just couldn't put it down and ended up staying up all night reading.
Knyle Borealis chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
lakdsjfpowief;lkasdfh;asodflkasjdf;oiwalsdkfja;sldghlas;dfkjasldhf. I am...that was...I have no words. But if I did, they'd be beyond positive. No wonder this story has so many favorites.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Wow! What an incredible story! I loved it!
Camelia Arianne chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Oh, gf7, I've to tell you I hate and love this story at the same time. I hate it because of Deeks - it really hurt me when they tried to make "Jimmy" a real person and so - but I couldn't stop reading it. It was like a drug - and that's why I love it.
You have really good kind of writing and this story is GREAT. Thank you :)
I hope you'll write another Densi fic soon!
ravenblumustang1 chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! It's definitely one of my favorite. Great job!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
OMG This story was amazing! I couldn't stop reading and now it's really late or actually early ;)
I loveed everything I odn't know how to describe it just AMAZING!
shellybeee chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
Wow. This is such and intense story, a complete emotional rollercoaster! At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep reading but I just couldn't stop, even when I wanted to. You write so beautifully and I really enjoyed the story in the end!
volleyballbasketball chapter 20 . 10/22/2013
this is quite literally insane, it's a novel for heaven's sakes! it's like better than an actual episode holy shit you're an amazing writer. this is the best fanfic i have ever read like ever i literally couldnt stop reading it was so amazing and so real. wow you're incredible