Reviews for Deep
canaussie chapter 20 . 3/29
Thank you for such an incredible, powerful story. I just couldn't put it down and ended up staying up all night reading.
Knyle Borealis chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
lakdsjfpowief;lkasdfh;asodflkasjdf;oiwalsdkfja;sldghlas;dfkjasldhf. I am...that was...I have no words. But if I did, they'd be beyond positive. No wonder this story has so many favorites.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Wow! What an incredible story! I loved it!
Camelia0192 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Oh, gf7, I've to tell you I hate and love this story at the same time. I hate it because of Deeks - it really hurt me when they tried to make "Jimmy" a real person and so - but I couldn't stop reading it. It was like a drug - and that's why I love it.
You have really good kind of writing and this story is GREAT. Thank you :)
I hope you'll write another Densi fic soon!
ravenblumustang1 chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! It's definitely one of my favorite. Great job!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
OMG This story was amazing! I couldn't stop reading and now it's really late or actually early ;)
I loveed everything I odn't know how to describe it just AMAZING!
shellybeee chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
Wow. This is such and intense story, a complete emotional rollercoaster! At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep reading but I just couldn't stop, even when I wanted to. You write so beautifully and I really enjoyed the story in the end!
volleyballbasketball chapter 20 . 10/22/2013
this is quite literally insane, it's a novel for heaven's sakes! it's like better than an actual episode holy shit you're an amazing writer. this is the best fanfic i have ever read like ever i literally couldnt stop reading it was so amazing and so real. wow you're incredible
Michelle chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
I am only on chapter three, and i am wondering how you wrote this much. I mean, it is like I am actually watching the show. It is sooooooo good so far!
bookish327 chapter 20 . 8/13/2013
This was an amazing fic. It affected me so much because it was so well-written and the characterization was so consistent with what we see on the show. All of the awful things that happened to Deeks and Kensi felt very personal and real to me, as a reader, because your writing was so good. Excellent, excellent job!
jinxrox chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
I just finished this story, and wanted to tell you that it is amazing! I bawled my eyes out during parts of it, which is always an indicator of a good story! I usually go for fluffy, romance centered fics, but this is one of the only case centered ones that has caught my attention. Great job!
RainDateChick chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
Wow. That's all I can say about this story after reading it in its entirety over the past few days I really don't think a review can do this story justice, but I will try my best to elaborate on the "wow" comment.
This is by far the best "Densi" fanfiction I have ever read. The depth of character and the level of thought and detail you put into the plot is a refreshing change from the many fluffy oneshots I've come across recently. The idea of these undercover as a couple isn't unique, nor is the concept of them being captured and tortured. Yet you somehow managed to flawlessly weave these two concepts together into a storyline which is actually believable!
Arthemida chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
I have to say that only a handful of books left me shaking and in awe, just like your story did now. The characters were so real that I could actually hear their real voices in my head. I could actually feel what they felt, and on occasions, I knew exactly what they were going through. The pain, anger, denial, struggle, fighting to not let go of the only constant in your life - yourself. Not letting anyone change who you really are. Fighting for what is right and people who deserve your love.
One thing that surprised me, and very pleasantly for that matter, was the flashbacks. They were so ingeniously executed that it never felt like they were breaking the storytelling nor the continuity. Considering that I very much don't like flashback and think of them as a very unnecessary writing tool, you made them the most important part of your story. Maybe I exaggerated a bit, but the story wouldn't be the same, wouldn't feel the same, wouldn't feel real and gritty and painful.
I was looking for real and you gave me much more than that. I stumbled upon a story that will definitely stay with me for a very, very long time.
Thank you for writing this story, is all I have left to say. :)
-A.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
This story is amazing, definitely one of the best ones on the site. I love how you really got into the characters heads, and I loved the structure, it never seemed confusing with all the flashbacks/cutting back and forth.

I honestly wasn't sure how you could make a happy ending, but you managed it, without making everything overly sentimental and wrapped up in a bow. I like how both Kensi and Deeks were still healing and were working on it both together and on their own.

BH72 chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Thanks for an amazing journey.