Reviews for Warm By The Fire
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
nice!
ScarletSometimes chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This should have more reviews. It's a cute little fic.
RAINBOWxDASH chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPP! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMG!
Tacit Ronan chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I loved it! Warren and Layla were my favorite pairings when I first watched Sky High! Your writing is really good. Please continue!
compa16 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Cute
CunningVixen20 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
oh my god, is SO sweet!. I'll always prefer this couple rather than Will and Layla; I think just like you, Will is to inmature.

Anyway, I really like your story and I was wondering if you would let me traslate it to spanish. Is just that there isn't to many stories about Sky High, at least not to many of them are about Warren and Layla and finished.

I really hope you won't mind because is a beautiful story... and of course I loved the fact that Warren never stoped beeing the sexy bad guy.

I'll wait for your answer :)
auTumnlove77 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
aww i loved this! i so wanated warren and layla to happen. Good job! :)
lalunafour chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
oh so sweet, i love it!
Theresa Nolan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love this pair and I loved this story. Please continue writing.
Talis Ruadair chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I have to admit that I like the Layla and Warren pairing quite a bit myself. You stated that Will seems to immature and well one has to keep in mind his character is more than likely 14 during homecoming. I think he acts like any other 14 year old boy. Now I guess Warren's supposed to be a freshman as well, but there's no way. The actors may only be a year apart in age, but Warren seems much older than 14. Of course one could debate that with his history he was required to grow up faster. Also I'm sure most restaurants won't hire 14 year old bus boys.

I like the idea of Warren falling for Layla as they pretended to get back at Stronghold. Layla is quite likable and Warren is deserving of love. Sure the end of the movie has him dancing with Freeze Girl, but there is so much left out of the movie. I really wished they'd make a sequel or a tv series. I think there's so much they could do with Sky High.