Reviews for Scar Tissue
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Aww. *hugs Murdock* Glad to know where Billy came from...even if the poor guy gets treated terribly by the nurses. ;) And Murdock's way more then that to the team, even if he doesn't realize it. Great fic!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Ugh, sensory deprevation...that can't be pleasant. I really like how you show the root cause of Murdock's symptoms though. It makes for an interesting effect in your story. Just, don't let him get eaten by a rat.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oooo. I can already tell this is going to be good. Love your insight into Murdock's character, particularly the part where he gives crazy answers because that was some of what he had to do to survive. Clever idea. I can't wait to see where this is headed.
Handful of Silence chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
I loved this fic so much. The character study of Murdock was indepth, and I really feel like I know more about him from your writing. I enjoyed how you interspaced the ongoing cause of his madness with some of the sympthoms and how you ended on the arrival of Billy and how the team don't care how crazy he is.

Thanks for writing
Lemon Icee chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
This is a beautiful piece! The way you allude to his mental state, making it so ambiguous as to what's real, it's very effective! I can't wait to read more!
MayukoSon chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
I'm really enjoying this so far and looking forward to seeing where this is going. I've only seen the A-Team movie so far, but I loved it and Murdock was my favorite of course. Poor Murdock! Hang in there!
IloveSam chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Hey, this is a great start! Poor Murdock, I'm curious to find out what more he went through. I'm glad you noticed as well that Murdock seemed rather jumpy in the movie whenever someone tried to grab/arrest him, I noticed that too! I'd like to find out more about his backgroud so please continue.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Nice start of a story...