Reviews for Hugs
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
lol Sqweeee! They are soo cute! _
XOXO chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Aw! Megamind is such a sweetie, he definitely deserved the human kindess. That was a cute story. :)
JustAsICanBeSoCruel chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
THIS IS FANTASTIC! "It feels like sugar wrapped in sunshine laced with sprinkles from rainbows." GENIUS. MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER !
BeetleQueen chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh, that was ADORABLE!

I love fluff fics like these, and I've always believed that the hug Roxanne gave Megs when he was "Bernard" was his first. Just seeing the expression on his face, you can tell!
Kiarachu chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Awww...that's sweet! And lol for Minion asking if they would talk about kids XD

And the explanation of the hug feeling by Megamind...maybe he secretly watch "Care Bear" or "My Little Pony"? XD
luvin'-music chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Hahaha! There are a few funny lines in this, haha! (Just a few, though ;))

'Metro City, brace yourselves, for I am armed with my...FLYING FISH OF DOOM!' Even I would have forfeited after that..."

"How does this feel?"

She snorted. "Excuse me?"

"I, uh, mean...it feels nice! Yes!"

"SHH! Daddy is busy establishing a touchy-feely relationship with his former butt-kicking human captive!"

Sorry, those were my favorites, lol. XD
AquaTurquoise chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Thanks to everyone for all your wonderful reviews! And to Abby Gabby, yes, you absolutely have my permission to create illustrations! Thanks for offering. :) I hope if I write more in the future that I continue receiving such kind reviewers as all of you.
Abby Gabby chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
So cute! I love how he didn't quite know how to explain her hug, then he tries to cover it up XD Very cute oneshot, & good characterization. I love the whole Minon-Megz banter too

I hope you wouldnt mind if I illistrated a couple scenes? Giving you credit of course :)
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Last line LOL FINALLY someone made Minion spy on them!
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Adorable.
AbaloneTimebomb chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I felt the same way about Megamind, he needs more love. like, lots more. and that scene was one of my favorites too.
kspadawan chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
So cute! :D
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
*adds you to favorite author list* you are awesome. X3

"It feels like sugar wrapped in sunshine and laced with sprinkles from rainbows." OMG, Megamind you are so damn cuuuuuute! *tackles him to the ground with a glomp hug*
Dark-Phoenix22 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ok, I have to say it cuz its bugging me... Hydroplaning isn't when you drive through water and it sprays up around you, thats SPLASHING. Hydroplaning is when there is so much water in the treads of your tires that they can't handle it properly and the water gets between the tire itself and the road, basically making you float on top of it instead of your treads cutting through it. Which is why you spin out of control, you're not touching the road anymore.

On another note, the story was cute :)
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Best lines ever

and

HILARIOUS! I swear, this is perfect. It could seriously be in the movie, it fits so well. Great work!