Reviews for Zero to 100
Jelly-Bean-Jr chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
At first I wasn't sure how this story would go, but I figured since I absolutely love all of your other stories this one has got to be good too. And it twas! :D I love the back story you gave the main character, it was very thoughtfully planned and hardly seemed mary-sue like all the other Death Note OC's. And adding L to the end is what really makes this wonderful :3

Honestly, I could rant about all the things I like about this story, but that would result in a long review that probably wouldn't even save :P But if I must add something else; it would be how he got the name Zero :) Le Gah! .o It's just... *teary eyed* perfect.

*gives you a look* you should consider making this into a full blown story...
Lynnioa chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Love it! Please continue soon!
S. Rune chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I applaud you for giving your oc a background that seems somewhat belivable and at the same time not Mary Sue-ishly tragic.
Gakusangi chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I'm glad you put this one out, Zero- in my humble opinion -is the most misunderstood of the Wammies so far and his story is tragic...I wish that he could be offered more comfort, but most of the time his past seems to affected him so dramatically that he can't seem to break out from that pain and lower this automatic defenses to let someone in without constantly worrying about being hurt and rejected again...