Reviews for I Love the Way you Lie
MzJesA chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow...I cried... I don't know what to say...this is one of d best boondocks fanfiction I have eva read...stil cryin
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
dat nigga caint get arrested fa dat shit
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
well dayum...
wow-derful chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Its was soon sad
UniqueGeneration chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
dayum...!
l-dizzle chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
omg that waz goooood i literaly cried at the end when huey died he's ma fav and he had to die your great at stories keep going illl review everyone for ya love this story
Crybaby chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
How Could This Only Havee TWO FUCKING REVIEWS! This was !(: but thee ending tore me to piecesD"""": YOOOU AREEEEEEE A FRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEGIN ARTIST!_~
Guerillaz chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
My god...this was a very shocking fanfic. Very tragic - and that's an understatement.

I don't think I've ever read a Huey/Jazmine abusive relationship fanfic, and this story was very well written. I especially like the "Love the Way You Lie" lyrics spread out about the story. The song relates to the story very well, and it was executed very well.

It's such a shame that Huey would stoop so low as to become the abusive boyfriend. The way he conducted himself throughout the story, well he can't use the "nigga moment" excuse. And as for Jazmine, I can't say she's right either for cheating in the first place. Two wrongs don't make a right as they always say.

Keep up your good work!
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
im still in shock...tht was EPIC! If Fanfic had an awards ceremony then this would b STORY OF THE YEAR! EPIC u hear me! EPIC!