Reviews for Where I've Been, What I've Seen
Winged-Ashes chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
I like this it's good plz update it soon
greenprisoner chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
good story, hope you continue
emijonks2000 chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
so you put it on haitus, I hope you decide to continue soon - or at all! I will wait!
Kakashi chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
If you got lost on the road of life why didn't I see you there
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Any chance of update?
kristine chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Can't wait till u get back on this story quite interesting.
vamp-girl chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
pleasepleasepleaseplease carry on with this fanfic .it was just getting really good!
lildevil95 chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
have u decided to discontinue this story. u havent written in it in over a year
flaming rose chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
I need to read more! Please continue this! XD
flaming rose chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
(Laughs nervously.) Aren't they being a little hypocritical(?)being the ones actually TORTURING him?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Please update asap! This is a good story.
EquinePianist chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Hey, I'm happy that a well written FF like this exists. I'm just happy you haven't deleted it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
"naruto-nee-sama"? Nee for sisters, nii brothers
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
I can't wait for you to continue it :D
xChaosRebornx chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Great fanfic!

LADY/DUDE. . . I think a year is hiatus ;p. Okay anyway this is probably the only other story from naruto i read (first is Divine Secrets by Gretty23; love it!). I also think this story is one of a kind and i would love to read it to the end. Okay im thinking. . . . If Obito was in the future wouldnt it be unnecessary since basically he'll either be whipped out by Itachi or Danzo. . . Maybe even the ninetails.

I've been wondering is Naruto Ooc or just a maturer version of himself. Im thinking ooc since you wrote that Konohamaru and naruto were sming while looking at the star but while in the past he's been smug, dark (the whole killer attitude) and being a totally meanie pants. /sniff sniff & a tear tear/

M'kay anyway if your stuck you can always PM me. Also sorry if its seems like i was flaming you. . . Un-intentional i promise :)

Update whenever. -CR!