Reviews for Two Lovers in the Hospital Bed
bookwormqueen7 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
that was so good and romantic in a fool hardy way.
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
awwWWWWWWWW SO CUTE I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
GretchenR chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
SO GOOD! I love being inside Booth's head! Like you did for my story, I got an idea for yours - for a VERY quick scene in the midst of two of your earlier scenes, so with your permission i'd love to write that to add to this.

THIS was really great - I love the episode and you paid great tribute to it with nice extras and inside thoughts, flirting, romance - and a happy ending we never got to see! This was what I needed after last week's ep!

love it. Please do more!
stooger chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
That was really good! The only thing I bought was OOC were the love yous at the end. Other than that I really liked it!
Camy.MD chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
O.o it's so cool *

i mean it's AWESOME ... i loved it !

Booth's thoughts are amazing ... loved it, loved it, loved it !

This definitly goes to my favorites !

Kisses, Camy 3
thegirlinthegulf chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
That was a lot to read with not much payoff since 95% of it is what we saw in the episode. I'd rather read original stuff than a transcript of an ep with a few brief insights added here and there. To me it crossed the line from fanfic to plagiarism. Sorry.
Gemlily5 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
It was too choppy for me. You should have been more detailed with each scene. Seperated each section into parts and added more BB romantic tension to it.

Outside of all that, I will be reading your next stories with interest. Appreciate the attempt though.

Sorry for all the negative commenting, though. :(