Reviews for Through Time
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Very different, very unique, but I truly did enjoy it. It called for a bit of suspension of belief at how rapidly both Shizuru and Natsuki fell in love and accept caring for a baby together, even if they were destined to do so. But suspending that belief allows one to fully be engaged and enjoy this tale. Well-written~ Shizuru and Natsuki together since the very beginning of time 3
birdhymn chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Aww... one-time writing? Because this is really good. Together, despite not quite understanding each other... it's sweet.

In any case, alerting this in case you do decide to update it.
Madcat Capers chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Intriguing premise; so, assuming these souls are eventually the same which are incarnated in Mai HiME, I'm curious if there will be a thread of sorts, where events from earlier lives have impact on later lives, and if so, what things in earlier lives might have contributed to Natsuki being so closed off to Shizuru by the time of Mai-HiME.

I enjoy your writing style as always, and will be interested to see where you take this. Oh, also, I got a kick out of Natsuki's impression of bow & arrow, well done. :)
We love us chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
How amusing...

hm, too bad Kannazuki no Miko isn't like that...
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Your words draw a picture of land and feelings so beautifully it brings tears to my eyes.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
this was nice. so it was a sudden bond bet. them despite the language difference eh? conquers all.x)

tnx for the go0d read!xD
Shindu-Sindorei chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Very nice chapter, even with mentions of het )

But only one first meeting in each life? It's sad.
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Lol. In this one, Natsuki is pretty sharp and immediately admits and follows her feelings for Shizuru. :) And it's so romantic, being able to show your love without words. Wonderful chapter.
JLWolv chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow..Love without words!

Absolutely amazing.

Thank update soon.
MadHattess chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This is fantastic. You've come up with something truly original here- which is something amazing in itself. Then add that the narrative is really quite breathtaking.

I'm always excited to see you've published something and now I've a new series to look forward to. This may even be better than Mai-Grease _~. Uh, yeah, that was a weird thing to say- ignore it unless it is to laugh cheerfully at...
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great writing. It's a very interesting start. I look forward to the next chapter.
MissIzzyB chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
timesnewamerican chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Beautiful story, as if I expected anything different. Your stories are unfailingly enticing, well structured, and all together magnificent. It was beautiful, especially how Natsuki and Shizuru found a love that could transcend the language barrier. Also, how Natsuki believed it to be fate was pure romantics. I can't wait for more.
Krampus chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Beautiful! I love how their sudden connection transcends language. It's not until they reach out and share their feelings that they find a common (and fertile!) ground through words. I was also really touched by Natsuki's interpretation of events - how fate conspired to send her south to meet Shizuru. It's really sweet. Fatalistic stuff. Very romantic. And judging from your summary, I get to look forward to more of the same!

I'm stoked for your next update, JP!
Crosswood chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Ahhh, your stuff is always unfailingly a pleasure to read – ‘Through Time’ is definitely no exception. Your style is descriptive but not purple; the tenses are correct and the formatting easy to read; the flow is easy and graceful.

As for the premise – hey, this is pretty sweet! Folks don’t normally project Shiznat BACKWARDS in time – hopefully the title is a hint we’re going to get a whole bunch of these – which is a remarkable thing in and of itself.

Thank you for posting this up, and regards