Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
montana chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
You can't leave it here... no no you can't
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
More? please? I'm on tenterhooks and can't wait for the end!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/20/2014
More? Please? I love your stories.
lindsay chapter 27 . 4/21/2014
You can't leave it here no
Pls update
123montana321 chapter 27 . 10/27/2013
Nice chapter. I kknow the show is over, but I really hope you can find some time to finish this. Its really good, but I hope Danny and Lindsay can get to a happy place. Please
bookworm chapter 27 . 6/17/2013
I know it's been awhile, and with the show being cancelled and all, I would completely understand if you didn't finish this story. I would love to see where you take this, though, and hope that you do finish it at some point. You've done such a fantastic job with this so far; one of the best stories on this site in my humble opinion. Hope to see more updates in the future!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/6/2013
NEXT CHAPTER!
Miny23 chapter 27 . 4/16/2013
Please update soon, this story has had me on the edge of my seat.
Mere-Brennan chapter 27 . 2/3/2013
Oh my goodness...I love your stories but waiting for the updates are killing me. My addiction to your stories needs to be fed asap! Pleaseeeeee!
Alex Joleta chapter 27 . 9/25/2012
Wow. Poor Lindsay and Danny. They have been through so much. As always you are a fantastic writer. Can't wait for the next chapter.
bookworm chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
You just upped the creepy factor on this for me tenfold with the end of this chapter. An impotent psychopath is an interesting twist and I can't wait to see where you're headed with this. Given Delorsio's past, his hatred of Danny and his general sadistic character traits, I'm guessing that he still raped Lindsay, but just in a different way. It almost makes this more creepy. I can hardly wait to see how Danny reacts when he discovers all of this, and I'm hoping that Lindsay eventually remembers things in the mother of all emotional flashbacks. Can hardly wait for more.
mckenzie chapter 27 . 9/16/2012
I loved this chapter. Having such a heavy feel to it was so good. I cant wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
RandomTVFan30 chapter 27 . 9/16/2012
Thanks for the update. I say you are doing a fine job and I'm still enjoying the story.
samcheese1 chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
It's so awesome! It took me 4 hours to read and I couldn't turn away! Please update soon!
Izzi Creo chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
Oh wow. That was really well written. My guess had always been that Delorsio didn't rape Lindsay and it looked as though I was going to have guessed right but then you threw in that twist at the end. Completely unexpected - which is excellent, of course. Even a unconventional rape is still a rape; it'll be interesting to see how Lindsay will deal with this - whether she'll be able to see it as a rape or not, and if not then only time will tell before she cracks (that being said, we still don't know whether Delorsio did anything or not). It was really sad to hear Stella refer to Lindsay as a victim, especially as she has been one herself, and it also seemed to fit even more when the readers realised that she knew about the fingernail and the further implications which were about to arise.