Reviews for Blindfolded
Great story! Thank you! And Yashiro at the end
Isabel Chandani chapter 10 . 2/20
aww loved the ending of this story. Yashiro ships them so hard; it's adorable
I'm enjoying this fic so far but:

Speech is not a sense. It does not(, in your words,) "help us to perceive the world around us", but is a way of communicating.( The five senses are smell, touch, hearing, taste and sight)

(I'm sorry.)

Otherwise, great fic so far!
bstarqueen chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
I hope you're happy. It's 3:46 at the time I start this review and I stayed up just to finish this story when I have to get up in 3 1/2 hours and I'm still sick. I'm not saying it's not worth it, but damn is tomorrow gonna be hell. This story gave me butterflies and had me fangirling and biting my pillow trying not to wake my family up. The last paragraph and quote had me actually biting my MATTRESS because my pillow wasn't firm enough to contain my squeals. Now I'm going to collapse and get as much sleep as I can. Goodnight!
skyeza chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
Hahaha I bloody loved it. It would have been more in character if it was a 7 day challenge instead of 1 day. Other than that it was extremely entertaining to read.
Michiyo chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
Lovely story! Thank you for sharing!
justdaisy chapter 7 . 9/10/2016
It was there in the background earlier but now I'm heavily shipping Kanae and Chiori!
misherukuro chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
Fun read.
bboo-berry chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
I REALLY like this .. it's so cute and romantic. I actually teared up lol.
Quathra chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
I don't even think I can convey how much I live you and your writing right now. Thank you, I am SOOOOOO happy and nothing was ooc, and everything was amazing and just... yes
Quathra chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Oooh I love your writing so much! I was just in the neighborhood, looking for a good skip beat fic, which is quite a task, since it feels like I've already read them all. And because I'm quite familiar with some of your other stories, I knew this one was very worth my time! I'm excited to read it
WindSongEnchantment chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
So cute!
Miyu Kokomi chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Muy buena historia
ncisduckie chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
Oh, that was certainly enjoyable! Thank you for the fun read with such a lovely, sweet ending.
ncisduckie chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
Ahhh, that was really cute! Omg. Romance movie worth sap! I applaud!