Reviews for Blindfolded
ladybugmea chapter 2 . 1/24
i think i never laughed so hard while reading something... XD chioris behaivior after losing her sense of hearing was priceless
thanks for making me laugh *thumps up*
Cristina chapter 10 . 1/20
I loved it. Amazing!
Nix65425 chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
This is one of the best, most charming endings I've ever read. Love this story, read it about 5 times already! I hope you write more stories like this!
wendy1903 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
J adore l1 fin lol tres belle histoire bravo
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
I was smiling all the way through this story and especially at the end.
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
That was sooo cute! :)
claraowl chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
I loved all of it.
Every single bit of it! XD

I especially loved the emphasis on the friendship of the girls, and on the different types of sight.

Gaaaah! XD I loved this so much.
akaisherry47 chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
I understand that this isn't the story's premise, but I like how you portrayed the bond between the three LoveMe girls here, especially between Kanae and Chiori. I must admit though, I'm curious to see how they'd help out a blind Kyoko get through the day without one of their own senses.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
loved this story, not only for the sweetness of Ren & Kyoko's developing relationship, but also for the friendship between Chiori and Kanae. thank you for a wonderfully engrossing story. :D
scifiromance chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Thanks for writing! :D I loved this story so much that I read it all in one sitting! :)
rockandrosie chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
cute overload i can not ahhhhhhh
crimsontears82684 chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
This was cute. I did feel that Kyoko accepted her feelings and chose her course of action unrealisticly fast. She is very careful with her feelings of romantic love and I feel it would have taken her a lot more to come to terms with it all. Also, what about all her other suitors?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
This entire story was just so wonderful and I loved every minute of it! This is such a great and unique idea and it was so well written, you did a fabulous job!
NikZkinE chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
[creepy grin]
I am aghast in a very good way...
and i like how you portray Yashiro PERFECTLY
great story :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
#burst out laugh# XDD

Yashiro-San The Most Happiest Person here! YES! #banzai together with him

My favorite chapters is the three last chapter! Absolutely Love it!

LOVE This Fic SO MUCH!

I love the idea about how Chiori the one who acted Deaf! She's Amazing and Funny here! And how Kanae got her as partner was fantastic!

This is so ONE OF THE BESTEST EVER!