Reviews for Wolfshead
kbartram chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Very well written. I felt like I was watching an episode of the show.
Lakitalover chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
I love the added fun of including Seymour in the rescue operation, especially since he tends to make Fiona's tactics look sane by comparison.
Lakitalover chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I like the mystery and mounting suspense.
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Now that's what I call an attention grabber.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
Very well written ! Interesting and well thought out - thank you : )
Guest chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
Goooooood story!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
Awesome! More...
bogey174 chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
Love this storyline; you have a wonderful gift with words and imagination. I couldn't wait to read the next chapter. I'm glad I didn't find this fanfic site until this story was completely posted. I could not have had the patience to wait for chapters to be posted over a period of time. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
NCISVILLE chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Awesome final chapter! Yay Mike and Fi till the end! CONGRATULATIONS! Another story finished and it was amazing and beautiful and perfect and captivating and intriguing and a whole bunch of other stuff too but awesome!
NCISVILLE chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Only one more chapter left, I'd like to see how this all is supposed to wrap up. Great chapter btw. I say it a lot but its the truth plus what regular person reviews every chapter for a story that's already completed only to say total b.s. so yeah, way to work your magic Sammy.
NCISVILLE chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Åwëšømė śāūçê! Bèàùtįfùł čhæptër! Ï çłêãrłÿ häd fûñ wîth all the different ways you can use each letter. It also began taking a long time. Lets see if Sam can get Mikey out of this precarious situation. So much fun when you can start and finish a story in one day. Especially when it's so fun and intriguing!
NCISVILLE chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Bam right again! Being sick makes u lucky I guess. Great chapter!Lets see how well Sam can manage damage control. Oughtta be interesting. I wonder if two of our fav. FBI folk will be there...
NCISVILLE chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
I'm thinking the same thing. Was it Jackass with the RPG? That's my best guess. I must read on!
NCISVILLE chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
I'd say. Boy did that suddenly turn around badly. Great chapter. 9-24. 5 min left. Yeah not looking good. Man I'm excited to see how all this ends. Awesome chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Ha booyakah baby! Guessed it. Foreign person bent on revenge! Holla! Boy do I feel smart. Hehe. :) yay me! Great chapter!